JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Been on the hunt for Large Rifle Berdan primers for a while now, soon i'll have the cash to actually buy some, but i'm not acustomed to walking in a store and asking for special orders, last time i did (for some 38 S&W ammo) the store keeper kinda made me feel dumb for even asking.

Any recommendations for stores who are custom-order friendly? could go as far north as portland if need be, I just kinda want to avoid a "If it ain't here, we don't get it, got it, or will get it."

I don't know of any local type stores in SO. Oregon, but I would think you could find what you are looking for online? Seems like you could order that type of thing over the Interwebs.

You "might" try BRADBURYS in Grants Pass, or RUSSCO Guns also in Grants Pass.

Not sure how much you are looking to buy, but If your doing quantity, you will almost always get a better deal online. Grafs has them listed, but not is stock. I think there is a guy in Jacksonville that might be able to help you out, but I will have to do some asking tomorrow to get his info.

Ryan

Sorry for never replying with contact info. I have not been able to get a hold of the guy who told me about the guy in Jacksonville.

I will say this about reloading components. I am an 07 FFL and have accounts with a few people for reloading components some of which will only sell to manufacturers, and unless you are buying by the truckload you can pretty much get as good of price by buying from someone online. Now if your trying to keep it local to support local businesses that is cool too.

Ryan

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads