JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The fastest shipping I have gotten from an online order has been from Midway - they were super fast and easy to deal with. They are the only ones who didn't give me the "we are super backed up and will ship out as soon as possible" BS.
You must have not been buying a 30 round mag, then.

Don't waste your time, just have your alternate vendor send them a copy of your invoice with a nice little "thank you for this customer's business" note.
Sensible vendors are not gonna do that. Why make an enemy out of a fellow vendor? Or try to convince a fellow vendor to behave in a way that enriches him at your cost if he dies.

Also spreading the word for a wider boycott. When they lose enough sales revenue somebody's gonna want answers.
Maybe, maybe not. It depends on the owner. I've worked for arrogant narcissists who had more than enough warning that their P&L and business practices were not looking good, but refused to acknowledge it because they believed the they were too big, too awesome, or too entitled to fail.

Optics Planet and Dvor have had problems for a long time. Yet somehow they are still around and getting propped up by shills on YouTube.

Unfortunately there are a lot of vendors who have stopped selling to the West Coast. Some are doing it out of caution. Some are just tired of dealing with our schizophrenic laws.

Last Edited:
I unsubscribed from their hourly emails earlier today, actually did that with a bunch of companies today. It got to the point I was getting close to 100 daily emails from the same companies pushing their false sales. My thumbs were wearing out from swiping them to the left and trashing them.

Maybe, maybe not. It depends on the owner. I've worked for arrogant narcissists who had more than enough warning that their P&L and business practices were not looking good, but refused to acknowledge it because they believed the they were too big, too awesome, or too entitled to fail.

Optics Planet and Dvor have had problems for a long time. Yet somehow they are still around and getting propped up by shills on YouTube.

Unfortunately there are a lot of vendors who have stopped selling to the West Coast. Some are doing it out of caution. Some are just tired of dealing with our schizophrenic laws.
And SOME were transparent about enacting policies as soon as 1240 dropped rather than accepting orders then jerking their customers around.

OP can shove themselves up their own gerbilpipes.

As if that bubblegum wasnt bad enough.....

This is hilarious.

Amazon wont ship holsters here now
For a bubbleguming revolver

Screenshot_20240118-202617.png

Optics Planet, in my experience, is an extremely unreliable vendor. They often promise delivery dates on out of stock items they can't fulfill. I stopped ordering from them years ago.

They indeed have every right to operate that way.

However, I do definitely blame them for it.

From a customer service standpoint, itd be prederred if they outright stated their policy or even preventing the order from being placed. Canceling the order 10min later is BS

From a pricipled American standpoint, I see it as pretty chickenbubblegum. Essentially banning things that arent banned is a big cuck on their part.
Following the law is one thing.

Tolerance is how we have gotten to this point, on all fronts. Tolerating degeneracy, immigration, etc Tolerating being sold out on 2A from all fronts... But no one wants to fault the companies who leave us hanging because of muh FrEe mArKeT.

So yeah, I fault them for it and so should everyone else
This is another case of the over-compliance I have been talking about. Cabela's in Oregon has done it too, as have so many other companies.

It is worthwhile to give some business to those companies who research and understand the law.

Have any WA folks tried using mailbox store type service, in OR, to receive packages?

This outfit would seem ideal for those near the I5 crossing.

Last Edited:

This is hilarious.

View attachment 1805261
Ok, I am definitely not a fan of amazon but I get the same message from them when I have something from them sent to my office in City Hall. We have a physical address as well as a PO Box on file and amazon is not smart enough to differentiate them. Maybe you have a similar situation?!? They lose a bunch of business from Public Works because of their issue so it really doesn't hurt my feelings any. Hope you can get your holster

This is hilarious.

View attachment 1805261
Is that sold by Amazon or a 3rd party seller?

FWIW: I'd encourage you to patronize one of the numerous independent holster makers scattered throughout the country who actually appreciate your business and put out a superior product.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top