JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I ordered a 870 Hogue Stock set and a Choate +1 mag extension...

They canceled the order because my order violated the law

Called customer service and they were of absolutley no use. Can't say why law was violated dont know anything about the products they're selling...

Literally telling its illegal to add a 6th round to a pump shotgun.

Anyone else have this stuff happen?

I ridicule them at every opportunity...

But no one has banned anything relating to pump shotguns... Yet
Doesn't matter. Certain companies are now refusing to sell almost anything to Washington. And they have the right to do so. I don't blame them and neither should you.

Doesn't matter. Certain companies are now refusing to sell almost anything to Washington. And they have the right to do so. I don't blame them and neither should you.
They indeed have every right to operate that way.

However, I do definitely blame them for it.

From a customer service standpoint, itd be prederred if they outright stated their policy or even preventing the order from being placed. Canceling the order 10min later is BS

From a pricipled American standpoint, I see it as pretty chickenbubblegum. Essentially banning things that arent banned is a big cuck on their part.
Following the law is one thing.

Tolerance is how we have gotten to this point, on all fronts. Tolerating degeneracy, immigration, etc Tolerating being sold out on 2A from all fronts... But no one wants to fault the companies who leave us hanging because of muh FrEe mArKeT.

So yeah, I fault them for it and so should everyone else

From a customer service standpoint, itd be prederred if they outright stated their policy or even preventing the order from being placed. Canceling the order 10min later is BS

From a pricipled American standpoint, I see it as pretty chickenbubblegum. Essentially banning things that arent banned is a big cuck on their part.

Tolerance is how we have gotten to this point, on all fronts. Tolerating degeneracy, immigration, etc Tolerating being sold out on 2A from all fronts... But no one wants to fault the companies who leave us hanging because of muh FrEe mArKeT.

You can fault them all you like. It won't do one bit of good. That's why it's best to recommend another vendor.

Lost Sales and Lost Customers is more likely to make an impact, hence my "have the replacement vendor CC them on the invoice saying 'this sale COULDA been yours, but...'"
Won't make a difference. But if it makes you fell better about it than do it.

Also spreading the word for a wider boycott. When they lose enough sales revenue somebody's gonna want answers.
Optics planet is shady. Always has been. The majority of us know this. So I'm guessing a "boycott" will do no good if they are still in business today with the business practices they have in place.

It has everything to do with liability and our sh!t justice system in its current liberal state.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top