JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
On a trip to Russia years ago I went to a bank. The security guard was wearing a heavy, large vest and had a AK 47 across his chest. He was standing in front of a full length window . Which I thought made him vulnerable. Maybe the glass was bullet proof? Having a guy with a AK handy did not make me feel safer. In Russia the bullets fly and any casualties are just considered unlucky.

I'm going to chime in and say derpa derp a security guard is going to be in uniform and on duty so there is no way to associate some "anti open carry" fantasy into this tragic situation people..

I have said this time and time again: open carry is a right as is concealed, period. Open carry is in fact a great deterrence even if your logic is too infantile to process that. The more who carry the less criminals will commit violent crime in fear that they will swiftly shot by said random citizen and bleed out on the ground.

I'm going to chime in and say derpa derp a security guard is going to be in uniform and on duty so there is no way to associate some "anti open carry" fantasy into this tragic situation people..

I have said this time and time again: open carry is a right as is concealed, period. Open carry is in fact a great deterrence even if your logic is too infantile to process that. The more who carry the less criminals will commit violent crime in fear that they will swiftly shot by said random citizen and bleed out on the ground.
Knock yerself out, bucko.

It's a right, not a privilege.
Feel better now? You sure schooled me eh? Thank you for the correction of my egregious error.
Doesn't alter anything.
"rights" one cannot enjoy without impunity, are not really "rights" in my book.
Word games are a poor consolation for the degradation of our Constitution.
Clip or magazine, most intelligent folk who live outside the tunnel get the message being espoused.

Feel better now? You sure schooled me eh? Thank you for the correction of my egregious error.
Doesn't alter anything.
Clip or magazine, most intelligent folk who live outside the tunnel get the message being espoused.

Oh yes, my "feelings" are now in proper order. My post was certainly meant to be divisive and argumentative right?

No word games implied. And using the wrong word with the assumption that "most intelligent folks" will come to the right conclusion is short sighted. Proper terminology leaves no gaps in the message for misguided interpretation or...well..feelings.

No offense meant here. :)

Doesn't alter anything.
I agree. I consider it more of a privilege. Just like a drivers license. You're not entitled to anything. If you act in a certain way things can be stripped from you. Yes concealed carry or firearm ownership is a "right" if you fall into the legal parameters. That is my opinion. Personally I know many people who exercise their right and flash it on their hip when in reality they are more of a liability and in effect hurt the second amendment community/movement.

I dont know why I'm expected to sneak around and carry a gun concealed. Its not a privilege. Its a stone cold right no different than the right to speak or the right to vote.

I dont know why I'm expected to sneak around and carry a gun concealed. Its not a privilege. Its a stone cold right no different than the right to speak or the right to vote.
You don't have to. You have every right to open carry.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top