Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

A Democratic Disaster?

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by ZigZagZeke, Mar 25, 2013.

1. ZigZagZeke

ZigZagZeke Eugene Silver Supporter Silver Supporter 2015 Volunteer

kumabear17, rur862, XManSV and 3 others like this.
  2. Father of four

Father of four Portland, Oregon Well-Known Member

Should have been in 2012...:D

3. mancat

mancat Kitsap County Well-Known Member

the fringe democrats - i.e. the ones steering the party on a national level - really have no idea how much the average blue-collar democrat dislikes the idea of gun control.

tiggers97, rocky3, rur862 and 3 others like this.
  4. Glock Jock

Glock Jock Wilsonville , OR Well-Known Member

they will get crushed next year, rightfully so.

TapRackNGo and (deleted member) like this.
  5. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

There is never a good time to pull the 2A infringement crap, even for Dems!!!
    If by chance that the Justice Dept (local, state & federal) would get off their Arse and strictly hold criminals accountable for their own actions gun control would never be an issue worth bringing up.
    But as it is (according to the Dems.) the law abiding gun owners (instead of said criminals) are to blame for all the wrongs with gun violence because we own the "Evil Black Rifles", therefore we should be punished!!!

6. 3MTA3

3MTA3 DMZ between Liberty and Tyranny Behind Enemy Lines Bronze Supporter

My sentiments entirely. As soon as you get out of the trendy urban areas it gets pretty hard to tell who is the Democrat and who is the Republican. It's not about D vs. R anyway, it's about Liberty and who defends it and who works to replace it with Tyranny. I'm an "R", mostly because it's the party of Abraham Lincoln, and it at least gives lip service to limited government (even though it doesn't walk the walk). I don't vote a party line, instead I learn about each candidate and vote for the one whose actions best support liberty.

7. Kid@Heart

Kid@Heart Vancouver, USA Cynic Lifetime Supporter Diamond Supporter

No they won't.

The facts are:

35% of the folks will vote for Democrats no matter what,
    35% of the folks will vote for Republicans no matter what and,

30% of the folks will vote for whoever promises them the most stuff. (Phones, Healthcare, Oregon Trail Cards, etc...)

hker71 and (deleted member) like this.
  8. speeddemon94

speeddemon94 The Rogue Well-Known Member

And 75% of the people wont vote at all because they feel it wont matter.

9. 3MTA3

3MTA3 DMZ between Liberty and Tyranny Behind Enemy Lines Bronze Supporter

Unfortunately, 100% of them will probably be correct...

10. speeddemon94

Sadly, elections are bought these days, I'm afraid. Its a contest of "who is the richest" Or "who has the richest puppet master".

11. DMax

DMax Yamhill Well-Known Member

If that is true how is that democrats say the Republicans are rich white people(which is bad according them). Did they win in 2012?

This is no different that do we have a war on hunger or Obesity ? Hummmm

I do think history will repeat after Clinton did his nasty and I am not talking about Monica.

12. speeddemon94

Because Democrat or Republican does not make any difference, anymore. It is money and corporate greed that controls where the government goes, or the appearance of where it goes, because regardless it all goes the same direction.

Bob D, Father of four, Trlsmn and 5 others like this.
  13. Misterbill

Misterbill Yakima County, Washington New Member

FYI, this is a totally bogus quote. Washington never said any such thing.
    http://www.guncite.com/gc2ndbog.html

14. XManSV

XManSV N/A Active Member

Q: Whats blue, red and full of holes and scattered all over the USA?

A: The helemts of UN Peacekeepers after they tried to enforce UN small arms treaty in the US.

Blitzkrieg, unklekippy, Riot and 9 others like this.
  15. XManSV

XManSV N/A Active Member

There are many similar pro-gun pro-2A writings by the founders that are true.

16. DMax

DMax Yamhill Well-Known Member

But! But! it was on famous quotes on the internet if its on the internet it has to be true. Fixed, Of course guncite website is not wrong cause its on the internet also.

17. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

Don't worry.. with illegal invasion and the ongoing exploding demographics, D is the new standard

18. Blitzkrieg

unklekippy and (deleted member) like this.
  19. Blitzkrieg

The entire situation is going to be resolved via the 2nd amendment and the posterity of the Founders.. not via voting of the masses of utterly unqualified "voters"..

unklekippy and (deleted member) like this.
  20. CLT65

CLT65 Yamhill County Active Member

I sincerely hope you're right but I'm not convinced. I hear this a lot nowadays. "The Dems won't dare push gun control anymore. They remember 1994 all too well".

Unfortunately it's a whole different world than it was 20 years ago, and they are most certainly daring.

There is some truth in this, for sure, but who has the most motivated base is also an incredibly important factor.

This is where the Republicans thought they had it in the bag last year, for sure the conservative base was the most motivated, right?
    Wrong, for a variety of reasons. One reason was that the radical left feels they are so close to total victory in this country that they were unbelievably motivated, and pulled out all the stops.

2nd Amendment activists are some of the most active and motivated political activists there are, so who knows. If the Dems take the house next year we are done in; we know that now for sure. Be certain they will stop at absolutely nothing. The dang Republican party better get smart or get out of the way.