JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
the fringe democrats - i.e. the ones steering the party on a national level - really have no idea how much the average blue-collar democrat dislikes the idea of gun control.

Gun Laws Highlight Deepening Democratic Disarray | Fox News

I'm a registered Democrat, mainly so that I can support pro-gun Democrats in primary elections. 2014 is upon us. This was the wrong time for Democrats to jump on the gun control bandwagon. 2014 will be a disaster for them.

There is never a good time to pull the 2A infringement crap, even for Dems!!!
If by chance that the Justice Dept (local, state & federal) would get off their Arse and strictly hold criminals accountable for their own actions gun control would never be an issue worth bringing up.
But as it is (according to the Dems.) the law abiding gun owners (instead of said criminals) are to blame for all the wrongs with gun violence because we own the "Evil Black Rifles", therefore we should be punished!!!

the fringe democrats - i.e. the ones steering the party on a national level - really have no idea how much the average blue-collar democrat dislikes the idea of gun control.

My sentiments entirely. As soon as you get out of the trendy urban areas it gets pretty hard to tell who is the Democrat and who is the Republican. It's not about D vs. R anyway, it's about Liberty and who defends it and who works to replace it with Tyranny. I'm an "R", mostly because it's the party of Abraham Lincoln, and it at least gives lip service to limited government (even though it doesn't walk the walk). I don't vote a party line, instead I learn about each candidate and vote for the one whose actions best support liberty.

they will get crushed next year, rightfully so.

No they won't.

The facts are:

35% of the folks will vote for Democrats no matter what,
35% of the folks will vote for Republicans no matter what and,

30% of the folks will vote for whoever promises them the most stuff. (Phones, Healthcare, Oregon Trail Cards, etc...)

Sadly, elections are bought these days, I'm afraid. Its a contest of "who is the richest" Or "who has the richest puppet master".

If that is true how is that democrats say the Republicans are rich white people(which is bad according them). Did they win in 2012?

This is no different that do we have a war on hunger or Obesity ? Hummmm

I do think history will repeat after Clinton did his nasty and I am not talking about Monica.

Because Democrat or Republican does not make any difference, anymore. It is money and corporate greed that controls where the government goes, or the appearance of where it goes, because regardless it all goes the same direction.

Q: Whats blue, red and full of holes and scattered all over the USA?

A: The helemts of UN Peacekeepers after they tried to enforce UN small arms treaty in the US.

The entire situation is going to be resolved via the 2nd amendment and the posterity of the Founders.. not via voting of the masses of utterly unqualified "voters"..

I do think history will repeat after Clinton did his nasty and I am not talking about Monica.

I sincerely hope you're right but I'm not convinced. I hear this a lot nowadays. "The Dems won't dare push gun control anymore. They remember 1994 all too well".

Unfortunately it's a whole different world than it was 20 years ago, and they are most certainly daring.

35% of the folks will vote for Democrats no matter what,
35% of the folks will vote for Republicans no matter what and,
30% of the folks will vote for whoever promises them the most stuff.

There is some truth in this, for sure, but who has the most motivated base is also an incredibly important factor.

This is where the Republicans thought they had it in the bag last year, for sure the conservative base was the most motivated, right?
Wrong, for a variety of reasons. One reason was that the radical left feels they are so close to total victory in this country that they were unbelievably motivated, and pulled out all the stops.

2nd Amendment activists are some of the most active and motivated political activists there are, so who knows. If the Dems take the house next year we are done in; we know that now for sure. Be certain they will stop at absolutely nothing. The dang Republican party better get smart or get out of the way.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top