JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No they won't.

The facts are:

35% of the folks will vote for Democrats no matter what,
35% of the folks will vote for Republicans no matter what and,

30% of the folks will vote for whoever promises them the most stuff. (Phones, Healthcare, Oregon Trail Cards, etc...)

Years talking politics with my father I've learned the following things...

My father is a Vietnam vet. He's also a small business owner that worked his way from clerk to manager to scrape by with his own two hands and hard earned money to make a thriving, local small business chain. He's for immigration reform and a flat tax rate. He's against unions and minimum wage requirements. He's pro-life and pro-gun.

He also votes Democrat every time. He basis his decisions on voting for which party he thinks will be better for the country.

I love my father to death, but he is a typical "low information voter". When I quoted Obama stating that he promised to get the troops back within 18 months of being elected in 2008, he didn't believe me until I showed him a YouTube video of him saying it out of his own mouth. This stuff gets conveniently "forgotten" by the mainstream media every election when a Democrat is up for office. Weird.

Based on the above, what do you think my father should be voting on?

Voting for the party over the person is stupid. Relying any single source of news is stupid.

obama+quote+failure+debt+2006.jpg

On a side note, why can't we have a one-person one-vote system already? It's 2013...put that crap online or something.

If you vote for the person and they "change their mind" on key issues when the pressure is applied what have you accomplished? Meet the new boss same as the old boss. My point is that you can be a Democrat and a gun enthusiast but you can't be a 2nd Amendment activist. The Democrat Party is the party of Gun Control, remember the AWB back in '93? And what happened in '94? The Republican Party gained control of the House of Representatives for the 1st time in 40 years, all because of Gun Control the Democrats passed through both houses and signed by Slick Willy. Same party that has pushed every major Gun Control since 1934.

If you must vote Democrat by all means vote Pro-Gun but realize that the Party platform contains Gun-Control as part of its agenda.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top