JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Who are you, and who are "they"?

Thanks!
Guess we'll find out in 3 Weeks 5 Days 5 Hrs 44 Min 23 Sec.... according to the website, which means this is kind of a 'I should be a vendor' post ;)
I just bought, 1,000 rounds of 9mm 115grain CCI from PSA for $175 shipped. I'd have a hard time spending $13 for 9mm for plinking, unless I needed it and I only had time for one stop.

For an annual fee of $479.88, I'd really like to know what a 'bunch of other membership perks' defines as specifically without the use of 'etc.'

Vague terms such as 'Free' monthly targets isn't something I'd sign up for. There's quite a number of high viz/high quality targets on the market and there's also el cheapo types and designs. Details man, we need details.

They're not free and what targets exactly and how many?

I'm already an NRA member so don't need that.

I can buy 115 grain, 9mm all day long for a little under $10.00 a box of 50.

Alright, if an almost $500.00 annual fee is what's required, before I even consider it I'd want to know down to the last detail what it buys or no go for me.

I need to feed this bad boy.

Is .460 Magnum available? $53 for a box of 50 is a pretty decent price.

460 XVR-01.jpg

460 XVR-03.jpg

The best membership for ammo I could find was Target Sports Prime, I joined this year to give it a try, It is $95 per year not monthly(that works out to $8 per month) and you get free shipping on all orders and an 8% price cut on ammo which is low to start with. In the first 5 months I have saved $120.00 not a lot but it seems to be paying for the membership and that does not include the free shipping costs just ammo pricing. You also get notified first when lower deals are coming up and when any hard to get ammo will be going on sale. As for shipping I have received all my orders within 7 days of ordering not the fastest but it works for me. I buy 44 magnum 38, 9mm 223 and 6.5 Grendel.
You also receive a free "ammo box" after the first years membership I will let you know what is in it when I receive it.

Guess we'll find out in 3 Weeks 5 Days 5 Hrs 44 Min 23 Sec.... according to the website, which means this is kind of a 'I should be a vendor' post ;)
I just bought, 1,000 rounds of 9mm 115grain CCI from PSA for $175 shipped. I'd have a hard time spending $13 for 9mm for plinking, unless I needed it and I only had time for one stop.

Yah, that's what I'm thinking as well.

Thread closed.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads