JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The court decision used large capacity magazines so this is a word choice to match the decision.
Right, and why did the decision use the wording large capacity magazines instead of standard/full capacity? In part because the anti-rights groups were more successful at manipulating the language. Wouldn't the decision sound better (and less scary in the news headlines to e.g. soccer moms) if the terms low and standard capacity had been used instead? Maybe it seems pedantic, but the war of words is also a part of the struggle for liberty.

The next President will likely get two: RBG and Thomas. So yeah, as much as he continues to suck as a choice, the alternative is much, much worse.

Amy Barrett Cohen for RBG is a great trade for freedom.
LOL tell us how Trump Sucks. He is by far the GREATEST president in over 100 years. First since Kennedy got his brain splattered on the pavement that actually works for the American people.

You people need help.

PSA will accept orders from California for large capacity magazines. If your order is accepted the inventory is held in reserve for you. We cannot ship any of those orders until the opinion becomes final. If the decision is not final in the next 30 days, you will have the option to cancel the order or hold the reservation.
Statement on Standard Capacity Mags and California:
The Ninth Circuit Federal Court of Appeals issued a much-anticipated opinion on August 14 finding the large capacity magazine ban is unconstitutional. Palmetto State Armory applauds the court's ruling and is proud to have provided an affidavit in support of the challenge to the illegal ban.

As the court said, "California's near-categorical ban of LCMs infringes on the fundamental right to self-defense…. t substantially burdens the core right of self-defense guaranteed to the people under the Second Amendment. It cannot stand."

"This decision is a victory for the Second Amendment and a reason Palmetto State Armory supports the Second Amendment Defense Fund," said PSA owner Jamin McCallum. "Protecting our freedoms and defending our constitutional liberties are PSA's founding principles."

Due to the opinion, PSA will accept orders from California for large capacity magazines. If your order is accepted the inventory is held in reserve for you. We cannot ship any of those orders until the opinion becomes final. If the decision is not final in the next 30 days, you will have the option to cancel the order or hold the reservation.

PSA are a bunch of cucks and sent everyones purchasing history to the WA solicitor for tax purchases last year. They can eat a bag of dicks.

They did it in 2018, too!
I'm now on some list in Olympia cuz of an M4 SRC purchase in 2018, for which the WA DoR sent me a sales tax collection notice!
I haven't bought a damned thing from PSA ever since. Phuq 'em!

They did it in 2018, too!
I'm now on some list in Olympia cuz of an M4 SRC purchase in 2018, for which the WA DoR sent me a sales tax collection notice!
I haven't bought a damned thing from PSA ever since. Phuq 'em!
That is the law, They are required to do that. Be pissed at your state, or better yet at yourself for trying to not pay your taxes.

Taxation is theft!
The less taxes I pay, the better. It's not like they do anything worthwhile with them..
YMMV...

Never owed sales tax on anything else I bought from them in years prior...

Never owed sales tax on anything else I bought from them in years prior...
I would rather pay a sales tax over an income tax(Like I do in Oregon). The sales tax only option is more like a flat tax the right kept talking about for years. I know most states started to get tough with online retails due to the fact people were not submitting the required sales themselves a few years ago.

I get that. I still don't like paying taxes. Seeing as how being taxed for anything and everything will never end, I will always be miffed about paying them.

PSA are a bunch of cucks and sent everyones purchasing history to the WA solicitor for tax purchases last year. They can eat a bag of dicks.
I guess you didn't know you live in a sales tax state. That must've been a rough realization when it hit you.

Note: that is not an endorsement for you to move across the river.

They actually can not. If they did, It would covered with the whole tax evasion laws, they would be guilty of abating tax evasion.
BS. There are hundreds of firearms accessory dealers and hundreds of the thousands of online retailers and Very very few of them are sending reports to the state of WA. Some may collect tax for remintance but they sure as hell aren't sending in reports saying which citizens bought what.

Its a BS move by cowards. There is no way they would get that info unless they were sued, and WA has no pretext to sue since they have no idea what people are ordering in both volume and dollar amount.

PSA are cucks.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads