JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks like I lost out on my ability to sell my 'stock' 10 rounds CZ mags to someone in CA!

LOWER capacity magazines still have value, mayhaps not as ubiquitous as STANDARD capacity magazines.

Some folks find them handy to carry. Particularly conceal carry.

I carry a LOWER capacity magazine in the RAMI, due to its size. However, I normally carry a STANDARD capacity magazine as a backup.

My 10 rounders are the stock 'modified' full size CZ 75 mags since my CZ is a 2003 model (AWB ban era) and are the same size as the 16 round Mec Gars I bought after getting the gun.

I always thought I could get enough from a CA rez to cover the cost of new ones but never did post them for sale.

Last Edited:
I hate to be a Debbie Downer but California will appeal to have an en banc hearing by the full 9th Circuit. The current case was only heard by a three judge panel.

Yea and even then they will appeal and appeal to SCOTUS. There Robert's will blithely come up with another way to pervert law and Constitution. This article from yesterday might give you a hint how they work his 'Script Flip' switch.

Last Edited:
It's important to note that if Cali appeals, it won't be re-heard by the Ninth - it goes to SCOTUS.

How many of you really want to bet on SCOTUS right now? Especially with Roberts wearing his liberal panties more and more.

You must have been posting while I was finding this link and posting. Lol

It's curious to note what appears to have happened to the airplane he supposedly travelled on;
ASN Aircraft accident Gulfstream Aerospace G-1159 Gulfstream II SP (N530GA) Vista Hermosa, Ixcán

I thought his was a Boeing 727?

Jul 09, 2019 · According to this week's indictment, Jeffrey Epstein's abuse of dozens of minors mostly occurred at his residences in Manhattan and Palm Beach, but another critical setting for his predatory activities was on his private Boeing 727 plane, a midsize, three-engine commercial jet airliner nicknamed the "Lolita Express."

Regarding the Gulfstream, wonder what cargo was more valuable in Guatemala than a G-1159? Because you've got to figure that if you invade their airspace they are coming for you. So it seems likely they intended to destroy it from the start. Be nice to know more backstory facts about the plane and owners. How did you associate it with Epstein?

How did you associate it with Epstein?
The N-number under "Aircraft Identification Mark" in the photo of the pilot's log book in the article, N530GA. There are a couple of other numbers, N909JE a Gulfstream owned by Starbridge Landing, and N908JE, a 727-31 owned by JEGE, Inc.
N909JE (1974 GULFSTREAM AEROSPACE G1159B owned by STARBRIDGE LANDING INC) Aircraft Registration - FlightAware
N908JE (1969 BOEING 727-31 owned by JEGE INC) Aircraft Registration - FlightAware
The registration info is public for all aircraft. Just search the N-number, or C-number if Canadian.

The N-number under "Aircraft Identification Mark" in the photo of the pilot's log book in the article, N530GA. There are a couple of other numbers, N909JE a Gulfstream owned by Starbridge Landing, and N908JE, a 727-31 owned by JEGE, Inc.
N909JE (1974 GULFSTREAM AEROSPACE G1159B owned by STARBRIDGE LANDING INC) Aircraft Registration - FlightAware
N908JE (1969 BOEING 727-31 owned by JEGE INC) Aircraft Registration - FlightAware
The registration info is public for all aircraft. Just search the N-number, or C-number if Canadian.
909's registration expired in '16, and 908's expired last year. 908 last seen this January in Brunswick, Georgia.

Big money guys like to set up holding companies and trusts to manage ownership and taxes on aircraft, homes and similar "capital assets."

LOWER capacity magazines still have value, mayhaps not as ubiquitous as STANDARD capacity magazines.
My used Beretta 92 came w some 10 rd mags... they went into the trash.
Big, giant, beautiful magazines factory castrated to 10 rds... just looking at them was irritating to the point of distraction, they weren't even worth the space they occupied as range-mags. IMO, they had no place "on our streets" and deserved the ignominious fate they recieved: destruction.

I have since learned to better control (or at least conceal) my my bitterness and resentment towards arbitrary restrictions. But, the sight of a magazine or firearm neutered by know-nothing government bueracrats still cracks that door open. I'm just weird that way.

I remember only being able to find CA-compliant AKM mags (Bakelites, no less. I mean seriously, WTF?) so I bought them, took the baseplates off, removed the crappy coathanger-type plug that prevented them from being normal mags, and put them back together.
Suckers still work the way Allah intended. Thirty infidels per mag.

Now watch all the mags go out of stock....

But, that makes me happy. :)
I'm not sure this makes buying and selling those mags legal. The law made possession illegal, but a much older and more tested law made selling, making, or importing ammunition feeding devices of more than 10 capacity illegal. I'm not sure that old law was included here.

Anyone actually know?

Camel-toela....

An Indian/Jamaican - how is it believed she represent blacks?!?!?
Well, better than Rachel Doelzal
Rimshot_cartoon.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews