JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
After I replied I kept thinking how in the hell could 20% really think it was no problem then it hit me. Most of that 20% must have been the people rioting and looting. So of course they see no problem with it :s0140:
They're the ones with the virtue signaling "Love Trumps Hate"-type yard signs on their front lawn.

So 20% really felt it did no harm? How many of the 80% voted for it and continue to vote for it? 🤬
Sheer intelligence! Many are graduates of Pdx public schools. About 31 % of the state seems to be voting or supporting politicians that will continue to ruin the state and are antigun. That is almost 1:3 ratio! Voters elect or vote for their same mental values as them selves.

Sheer intelligence! Many are graduates of Pdx public schools. About 31 % of the state seems to be voting or supporting politicians that will continue to ruin the state and are antigun. That is almost a 1:3 1:2 ratio! Voters elect or vote for their same mental values as them selves.
FIFY

I lived in Portland back in the 70's for about 7 months. My ship was going through an overhaul at Willamette Iron and Steel. For most of that time I lived up on NE Sandy Blvd. Back then, I liked Portland; it was a nice, friendly place.
I returned to Oregon (permanently, I think) in 2013. I've been 'near' Portland just one time since returning and that was just to drop one of my sons off at the airport. Outside of that I have ABSOLUTELY no reason to go anywhere near Portland. It has nothing to offer me.
To those still there, I do hope things change for the better in the future, but that will take a radical change to accomplish. Unfortunately too many of your neighbors are liberal rocks, unable to comprehend what is actually happening there. Good Luck!!

You note in that poll that only 6% actually vote that it did any good. The rest where "no difference" (8%) and "don't know" (4%). So... twice as many people don't know or saw no difference than the people that believe it did any good.

That's still pretty sad that anyone could believe it helped anything. The whole ideology that "destruction makes our city safer" has obviously peed over 1 too many car batteries.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top