JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Great video and it shows that when it breaks down, police will not be there. Now, if that were to happen in Oregon and it were a bunch of white business owners I'd bet that it would get portrayed a little bit differently.

Great video and it shows that when it breaks down, police will not be there. Now, if that were to happen in Oregon and it were a bunch of white business owners I'd bet that it would get portrayed a little bit differently.
Yes it will but, as you mentioned it shows what happens when there is total break down. MANY there were shocked when it happened. MANY in the entire US really do not have a clue how close we all are to this at any given time. Get enough scum together in a mob and soon Police are going to be ordered to stand down and not even go. Then those caught in the middle? They are on their own. Feds will send help but, they are never "fast". The mob is a bunch of cowards. They go for the weak. None of them will bother much if a few rounds come at them. They will simply move on to the weak.

I was in the Marine Corps with a kid whose father owned one of those stores when it happened, he said his Dad and brother and 2 uncles called and called and called and no police ever showed up.

I was in the Marine Corps with a kid whose father owned one of those stores when it happened, he said his Dad and brother and 2 uncles called and called and called and no police ever showed up.
That could EASILY happen again. A LOT of the general public really thinks that all they have to do is call 911 and help shows up. Even when there is not a major thing going on the force is often spread very thin. Many are shocked when they call and an hour later no one has showed up. It would not be hard to have another situation where they would not show up for days.

AR15.com had a great picture segment of this, detailing each of the guns used. Unfortunately, those pictures are no longer up.

Also unfortunately, some of those guys are no longer with us. That business owner with the big phone on his hip died in the late 90s of cancer. The guy in the red polo with the Daewoo is also deceased, as is the man kneeling with the stripped shirt and cradling a bolt-action rifle on his knee. They both died of COVID and Cancer, respectively.

wn_riots1-3783aedcdef9ea594360d005847a717fc7b2e6ff.jpg

korean-shop-owners-during-la-riots.jpg

maxresdefault-1-.jpg

This is according to various sources online, namely Reddit.

Gone, but never forgotten.

AR15.com had a great picture segment of this, detailing each of the guns used. Unfortunately, those pictures are no longer up.

Also unfortunately, some of those guys are no longer with us. That business owner with the big phone on his hip died in the late 90s of cancer. The guy in the red polo with the Daewoo is also deceased, as is the man kneeling with the stripped shirt and cradling a bolt-action rifle on his knee. They both died of COVID and Cancer, respectively.

View attachment 1463112

View attachment 1463113

View attachment 1463114

This is according to various sources online, namely Reddit.

Gone, but never forgotten.
HAHAHA, THAT GUY WITH THE OVER/UNDER 12 GUAGE AND SMOKE IN HIS MOUTH, HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE NEXT Marlboro man.

I met one of those Korean store owners (that now lives/works in Portland) that defended from the roof top during the riots. Super nice guy forced to buy a firearm to defend his families livelihood. Years ago we would stop by his store to grab snacks and drinks on our way to our outdoor shooting area. One time he asked us what we were doing ghat day and when we told him we were going target shooting he pulled this weird stamped 9mm stick mag pistol out and laid it on the counter. He says take this out and make sure it works. He told us a quick story about the riots. We took it out and ran a few mags through it and it was surprisingly accurate for what I thought was a piece of crap. I cleaned it and dropped it back off to him that day. Old guy was happy that it worked good.

IMG_0067.jpeg

I met one of those Korean store owners (that now lives/works in Portland) that defended from the roof top during the riots. Super nice guy forced to buy a firearm to defend his families livelihood. Years ago we would stop by his store to grab snacks and drinks on our way to our outdoor shooting area. One time he asked us what we were doing ghat day and when we told him we were going target shooting he pulled this weird stamped 9mm stick mag pistol out and laid it on the counter. He says take this out and make sure it works. He told us a quick story about the riots. We took it out and ran a few mags through it and it was surprisingly accurate for what I thought was a piece of crap. I cleaned it and dropped it back off to him that day. Old guy was happy that it worked good.

View attachment 1463604
Looks like one of the iterations the guy who started Kel-Tec was involved in. They were first made open bolt and were all but worthless. You could not hit the side of a barn. Feds told them no more so they started making them closed bolt. They were ULTRA cheap to make but all of them I ever played with worked fine for what they were. Now days they sell for shocking high amounts to people who "just have to have one". :s0092:

That's interesting. I tossed it on the floorboard of the truck to take a picture of it back then because I'd never seen one before. It does kinda look like a throw away Kel-Tec. Funny stuff is he moved to SE Portland towards Gresham to get away from the crime he left behind. Sad.

That's interesting. I tossed it on the floorboard of the truck to take a picture of it back then because I'd never seen one before. It does kinda look like a throw away Kel-Tec. Funny stuff is he moved to SE Portland towards Gresham to get away from the crime he left behind. Sad.
The guy who started Kel-Tec made a couple earlier attempts. Couple different names. Those were sold as KG9's, and a couple other names I can't remember off the top any more. The ones that fired closed bolt were a lot of fun to just waste ammo with and many a gang member of course had to have one or more of them to throw lead. The first model that fired open bolt was worthless but VERY easy to make full auto. In full auto you could shoot them quite well which was of course why the feds made them stop. Bought a couple of the originals and kept them for several years till someone at a show was willing to pay me so much money I could not say no. Now days even the closed bolt models fetch really shocking prices. All they have to do is stop making something and suddenly a lot of people want one :s0092:

RE : Riots and "Mostly Peaceful Protests"

1690944518323.png

1690944456868.png

Rrrrrright........
IMHO......there are many PDs that need to rethink how they will respond to an "911/Emergency Call". Not to mention, there is much "explaining" that should be done by their leaders.

1690944649084.png

1690944756714.png

1690953431549.png

1690953609508.png

BUT, But, but......
Public Property/buildings, etc..... Don't worry it's only TAXPAYER's money (it's no real loss). And, if you're worried about personal/business losses.....well, you got insurance.

Rrrrrrright......

1690953931314.png

Aloha, Mark

That could EASILY happen again.
It already did. Gather round children and I will tell you the tale...

See, just about every major city in the country was on fire at one point or another. The Portland Federal Building was under siege for over a hundred days with people trying to breach it and/or set fire to it and its occupants. Entire blocks (CHAZ) of major metropolitan cities...like Seattle...were surrendered when the political and law enforcement leaders stood down and totally and completely abdicated the rule of law to roving bands of rioting, looting, pillaging, burning, murdering, LEFTIST mobs.

This may have occurred a little bit before your time. There are, however, people here who old enough to remember..."The 2020 Summer of Love." I remember it like it was just yesterday.

WOLVERINES!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads