JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hello northwest community i just bought an 80% lower and jig and i have never milled one out before. Im hoping someone from the community might be able to help me out? Ill
Bring food and beer? Lol
What you are asking for could get someone in legal trouble. Which Jig did you buy? There is lot's of great video on Youtube for how to do this. If it's a 5D they have some video made by them on how to use their jig. If it's some other brand there may well be video from the people who made it. If not search for general help trying to match the jig you bought to a video of someone using it.

What you are asking for could get someone in legal trouble. Which Jig did you buy? There is lot's of great video on Youtube for how to do this. If it's a 5D they have some video made by them on how to use their jig. If it's some other brand there may well be video from the people who made it. If not search for general help trying to match the jig you bought to a video of someone using it.
I didnt mean for someone to do it for me just for someone to guide me through it and i got a new frontier jig there is only 1 video on it and its really bad practically no help

Never heard of it and if there is no video's of it sounds like there is a reason. May be worth getting one from 5D. They are VERY easy to use and there is a lot of video of how to use them. Hopefully someone can point you in the right direction but if not 5D's do work and work very easy.

I didnt mean for someone to do it for me just for someone to guide me through it and i got a new frontier jig there is only 1 video on it and its really bad practically no help

It looks very similar to this. I bet you'd be able to "adapt" and make yours work from YouTube's and the instruction manual for this.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top