JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I 100% agree w getting active w your representatives etc but will add one thing further. The reason that drugs are legal in so many states now is that people refused to comply with the law....and people don't have a constitutional right to snake weed. I would also recommend law abiding citizens to likewise refuse to comply w any more unconstitutional laws that infringed on your natural right to protecting life and liberty.

You can still build from a 80% but you can't sell it or loan it.

Also, quoting someone you should hit 'Quote' which toggles the quote button (high lighted in light red) then in the editor where you write your post, click "insert quotes". A pop-up window will display and click 'Quote Message" and it will show up in the editor.

feinstein-GettyImages-1127604302-scaled.jpg

Please come home.
Auntie misses you.

I work in health care and I know what you mean. A LARGE part of my job is taken up with use of force on people who are having mental break downs from either psych problems, drug and alcohol use, or the best ones, both at the same time. Some shifts its quite the party at work. Then Wife wonders why I come home "grouchy" :s0140:
With your job, she should be happy whatever way you make it home. :s0155:

We need more pro 2nd Amendment people here. Welcome.

It sucks that some places won't sell to WA. 80% should be fine here since it doesn't meet the definition of untracable firearm or ghost gun.
We can't get binary triggers here either due to wording of what the definition of a machine gun dealing with trigger pulled (which I can understand the interpretation). Too bad the FRT-15 which would be legal here has been advised not to sell to us by their legal council.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews