JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
BUILD IT.
I see your in colorado, not sure the laws there but here in oregon we will have to retroactively have serial numbers engraved on PMF and go through a background check by…september 2024? I've already got more serialized lowers than uppers to go on em so im not concerned with owning this at all. Hence my cut it in half comment.

This is a honestly really huge legal decision by the court with any and all ATF regulations/rulings, what ever you want to call them. All the way back to the 1968 Gun Control act and maybe farther. A government agency can not make criminal ruling with out the act of Congress. Congress is the only one who can criminlaize human behavior. If this holds, than the 1986 rulings mean nothing and you know what that means. ATF just got a huge A $ $ whipping.

This is a honestly really huge legal decision by the court with any and all ATF regulations/rulings, what ever you want to call them. All the way back to the 1968 Gun Control act and maybe farther. A government agency can not make criminal ruling with out the act of Congress. Congress is the only one who can criminlaize human behavior. If this holds, than the 1986 rulings mean nothing and you know what that means. ATF just got a huge A $ $ whipping.
Are you talking about the 1986 FOPA Hughes Amendment which was passed on a voice vote and not recorded, in congress? Or is there something else that happened in 1986 that the ATF did without Congress approval?

Are you talking about the 1986 FOPA Hughes Amendment which was passed on a voice vote and not recorded, in congress? Or is there something else that happened in 1986 that the ATF did without Congress approval?
Not trying to be rude but I have never heard anything like that in all of my 60 years. Please back up your statement with proof.

Not trying to be rude but I have never heard anything like that in all of my 60 years. Please back up your statement with proof.
"...On April 10, 1986, House Amendment 777 passed the House by voice vote. Despite some controversy over whether the amendment should have been given a recorded vote,[5][6] the bill as a whole passed the House and the Senate, and was signed on May 19, 1986 by President Ronald Reagan to become Public Law 99-308, the Firearms Owners' Protection Act..."

So is this most recent ghost-gun ruling country-wide or just for the 5th district? Anyone know?
Nationwide impact. At least the 2 provisions that were being challenged... not the rule in it's entirety. It's the 2 provisions that actually matter though... the administrative law making usurping congress to change the definitions.

"...On April 10, 1986, House Amendment 777 passed the House by voice vote. Despite some controversy over whether the amendment should have been given a recorded vote,[5][6] the bill as a whole passed the House and the Senate, and was signed on May 19, 1986 by President Ronald Reagan to become Public Law 99-308, the Firearms Owners' Protection Act..."

Thanx, so the 68 GCA could all be fake from the begining?

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews