JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here is how effective these morons are. Today the senate passed one resolution. No new bills can be introduced until the 22nd of January. The house is in only slightly more of a hurry, they adjourned today after 4 hours of "making sure the rules are right" , and they have their next meeting on the 14th at 2pm. What a bunch of lazy turds.

Seriously done with this crap. In 2 years I am putting my hat in the ring for State Government. I am a retired Army vet, and I will be done with school then. I have no desire to play these circle jerk games. You want a voice, I'll be that voice. I broke the news to my wife...she is not thrilled, but I cant deal with this anymore. If I got elected I would imagine I would be asked to leave shortly after my arrival, because I wont stand for the BS. We shall see. All of this is assuming there is a government to run for, of course.

The House introduced ~151 bills (though some say "reserved for" and might just be placeholders), 11 joint resolutions, 5 congressional(?) resolutions, 16 resolutions, and a couple of amendments. The senate introduced 3 congressional resolutions and 7 resolutions. All yesterday. A lot of the text isn't available yet. Who knows what they did today; Thomas is a bit slow THOMAS (Library of Congress)

elsie

The House introduced ~151 bills (though some say "reserved for" and might just be placeholders), 11 joint resolutions, 5 congressional(?) resolutions, 16 resolutions, and a couple of amendments. The senate introduced 3 congressional resolutions and 7 resolutions. All yesterday. A lot of the text isn't available yet. Who knows what they did today; Thomas is a bit slow THOMAS (Library of Congress)

elsie

Found these so far from the "barrel shroud" lady :

1. H.R.137 : To ensure that all individuals who should be prohibited from buying a firearm are listed in the national instant criminal background check system and require a background check for every firearm sale.
Sponsor: Rep McCarthy, Carolyn [NY-4] (introduced 1/3/2013) Cosponsors (None)
Committees: House Judiciary
Latest Major Action: 1/3/2013 Referred to House committee. Status: Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.

2. H.R.138 : To prohibit the transfer or possession of large capacity ammunition feeding devices, and for other purposes.
Sponsor: Rep McCarthy, Carolyn [NY-4] (introduced 1/3/2013) Cosponsors (1)
Latest Major Action: 1/3/2013 Referred to House committee. Status: Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.

3. H.R.141 : To require criminal background checks on all firearms transactions occurring at gun shows.

4. H.R.142 : To require face to face purchases of ammunition, to require licensing of ammunition dealers, and to require reporting regarding bulk purchases of ammunition.

Here is how effective these morons are. Today the senate passed one resolution. No new bills can be introduced until the 22nd of January. The house is in only slightly more of a hurry, they adjourned today after 4 hours of "making sure the rules are right" , and they have their next meeting on the 14th at 2pm. What a bunch of lazy turds.

Seriously done with this crap. In 2 years I am putting my hat in the ring for State Government. I am a retired Army vet, and I will be done with school then. I have no desire to play these circle jerk games. You want a voice, I'll be that voice. I broke the news to my wife...she is not thrilled, but I cant deal with this anymore. If I got elected I would imagine I would be asked to leave shortly after my arrival, because I wont stand for the BS. We shall see. All of this is assuming there is a government to run for, of course.

While I agree they're about worthless but the longer they stay away from passing any legislation, the longer it will be before they screw anything up.

Define sweeping gun ban ? I know for sure there can't be a ban on handguns or requirement to keep them unloaded and/or locked up.

He didn't define it. The problem is that the liberals don't believe in the second amendment. I could easily see them trying to pass anything they can get through and letting the supreme court sort it out later.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top