JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
At the end of the linked story they say Republicans and the NRA block Obama from passing gun control legislation. Being how the shooter is still at large and no info on the weapon has been released, I sure wish I was smart enough to make the jump to a conclusion that anything he wanted to pass would have prevented this.

Unless it's a complete ban and house to house confiscation of course. Then we would not be subjected to reading about whole families shot to death and could read to whole families being stabbed etc. Much more civilized:rolleyes:

The whole story sounds "sketchy" to me. That's one hell of a "tab" to be placed randomly in such a small populace without a out-right "hit" placed. Had to been planned as an execution. What are the ties, and why. Someone close who knows the routine and plans of the slain, to have them all corralled for such a heinous act. This is definitely not random. Uranium? Mining rights?

I hope the sons a biotches pay the price to the maker. All that walk in our world, their time will come to meet the man....some day. Eye for an Eye MF'er

I found the latest on facebook. Cannibus related, it sounds as of now.
I find it odd there needed to be an autopsy performed when the cause of death was clearly evident as a release of brain matter.

How could all of them been in bed. A gunshot would certainly wake me up..

An execution styled murder of 7 people all in bed is pretty unlikely when you think about normal human reactions and behavior. What, were they all taking Ambien?

An execution styled murder of 7 people all in bed is pretty unlikely when you think about normal human reactions and behavior. What, were they all taking Ambien?

Eight family members killed in Four different locations across the town.

Wonder how many people died in car crashes that same day in that state...:rolleyes:

Outlaw Cars!!!!!

Won't someone please, think of the children!

https://www.facebook.com/Moms-Against-Cars-1907474342724475/

Well 3 or the four were at grow operations?
Maybe they were all hot as a kite.

Or the BG had a suppressor?

You would have to shoot real fast and accurate to get two people even next to each other in the head.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top