JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Happy Cereal Week everybody. I am starting this week at 184.4

20221022_054246.jpg

My body is still adapting to eating grains/sugar again so try not to grab a cardio machine next to mine if you can help it. When I start eating a lot of beans in November, lookout.

Still thinking that you could monetize your experiments...

I was looking at the breakfast skillet that you made, and I wondered what type of oatmeal that you used.
When using oats to "stretch" or substitute a quantity of meat in a recipe, thick rolled oats can provide more texture and less moisture to the end product.
It is all a matter of taste or preference. But, I thought I would roll oat the idea in the case that you hadn't tried it.
1666475822187.png

Still thinking that you could monetize your experiments...

I was looking at the breakfast skillet that you made, and I wondered what type of oatmeal that you used.
When using oats to "stretch" or substitute a quantity of meat in a recipe, thick rolled oats can provide more texture and less moisture to the end product.
It is all a matter of taste or preference. But, I thought I would roll oat the idea in the case that you hadn't tried it.
View attachment 1296868
I used old fashion oats and quinoa.

My body is struggling to adapt to the grains/sugar. If I could fuel up my car with the gas I'm producing, I could cut my fuel bill in half. I can hardly wait to start eating beans.

I eat steel cut oats a few times a week. I also buy plain Cheerios not the Honey Nut ones. I like milk but I use almond or oat milk which is fine. Realistically I like real milk for my cafe lattes.

I do have an espresso and milk frothing machine but typically just drink brewed coffee from Braun coffee maker. I buy what is on sale at Grocery Outlet. I am drinking Yuban coffee right now.

Cereal diet is over. I ended up at 184.8 so I gained about 4/10ths of a pound. I did cheat and eat a few bagels and a few donuts during the week and I used almond milk plus a splash of non dairy sugar free coffee creamer in all my cold cereal bowls. If I had used water with my cereal and not cheated I am guessing I would have lost a bit of weight. My energy level has improved and my fear of carbs has diminished. The gas production is beginning to subside as well. All in all I am glad I did it but looking forward to eating a bunch of meat in coming weeks. For my $3 dollar a day diet I am going to alternate between low carb and high carb every other day.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top