JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Let us know how it shoots too! You're welcome.

Well it shot really well.....until my scope base moved!! I got home and fixed it, and I don't think I tightened down enough. When installing my scope setup, I was rushing and kept forgetting steps, so I had to tear it down 3-4 times. I think the last time I was working on it I didn't put the final tighten on the screws. I am headed out for some fun shooting tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes. I got it dialed into about 3" high at 50 yards before the base moved. That puts me on center at 200 yards, which I am happy with.

Anyone know if there are Dies, Brass, Bullets here in the PDX area for the 7.62X54r I want to do locally on that as well for reloading. Sportsman doesn't have a thing and Big 5 is the only place I have seen the Ammo as well besides Gun Show.

Anyone know if there are Dies, Brass, Bullets here in the PDX area for the 7.62X54r I want to do locally on that as well for reloading. Sportsman doesn't have a thing and Big 5 is the only place I have seen the Ammo as well besides Gun Show.

I haven't seen the dies,brass or bullets for sale locally. However I have seen the ammunition at Gun Broker in Clackamas, Keith's in Gresham ( they had Winchester in 180gr FMJ) and Wild Bills in Molalla (S&B in 180 gr FMJ). Both have reloadable brass. I am going to have to order the reloading dies and .311 caliber bullets from an online source. I will be getting RCBS as they are set up to use. 311.caliber not .308

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top