JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
6pm-8pm ... Seems to me to be "family time".
You know have dinner , help the kids w / homework , wind down after work etc ...
Kinda scary thinking if you might be next ... and the bad guys hit your house while you are doing any of the above.
Hope they catch these guys soon...
Andy

Last Edited:
6-8pm is probably the hours that people in those neighborhoods get home from work and head out to dinner at a local joint.

People are creatures of habit and I wonder if a point of common visits is a food joint.

Last Edited:
6-8pm is probably the hours that people in those neighborhoods get home from work and head out to dinner at a local joint.

People are creatures of habit and I wonder if a point of common visits is a food joint.

That's what I was thinking - some areas of towns don't cook often and just go out to eat.

Good reason to keep a gun on you at home...

Almost 40 years in our neighborhood, not far from Shoreline. We had never been hit once, aside from some mail theft, and just a month ago someone got into one of the cars in the driveway. Thankfully I installed a video security system just last year and got an ok view of the guy with it. He appeared to have that skinny meth look about him and was probably doing this to feed his habit. He hit us at 5:13AM

Almost 40 years in our neighborhood, not far from Shoreline. We had never been hit once, aside from some mail theft, and just a month ago someone got into one of the cars in the driveway. Thankfully I installed a video security system just last year and got an ok view of the guy with it. He appeared to have that skinny meth look about him and was probably doing this to feed his habit. He hit us at 5:13AM

Did they catch him?

You may already know but just in case others don't:

You have to have a time and date stamp on your recording for it to be admissible in courts.

That's a good thing to remember, thank you I'll keep note of that. Thankfully this guy didn't break into the first locked car, and found the second one open. He took a few small things, so we'll take it as a good lesson on how the neighborhood is changing.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top