JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They burn Hummers, don't they? Not that this group is in any way connected with Eco Terrorism...

http://journalstar.com/business/loc...cle_9e9cce2b-8825-5435-84ef-817bb9eb2ac2.html

Federal felony charges of economic sabotage and domestic terrorism could be brought if the person or people who destroyed two sugar beet fields in Jackson County, Ore., this month are brought to justice.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation is investing the destruction of about 6,500 sugar beets that occurred on the nights of June 8 and 11 at two fields, both leased by Syngenta AG, the Swiss multinational biotech company.

GMO Free Jackson County, which opposed planting genetically modified crops in the area, posted a notice on its website denying involvement.

Syngenta AG began contracting with Jackson County farmers to grow sugar beets on leased land last year. GMO Free Jackson County began campaigning against the GM sugar beets, saying they would contaminate surrounding lands.

Ahh, if the tonnage was off, that might be why.
Damn it. I was hoping for some of that good old conspiracy stuff.
Still. More relevant than the stuff "they" usually print.

Ok, here's what I think. Trey Arrow brokered a deal where by the Japanese whalers burned the GMO sugar beets! He convinced them that the progressive members of Greenpeace would be disheartened and demoralized that the first step toward soylent green had been set back a year! Also, that if the Kobe beeves were fed bad sugar beets and Japanese citizens became too ill to enjoy whale blubber the fleets would suffer economically! This is very subtle stuff.

Ok, here's what I think. Trey Arrow brokered a deal where by the Japanese whalers burned the GMO sugar beets! He convinced them that the progressive members of Greenpeace would be disheartened and demoralized that the first step toward soylent green had been set back a year! Also, that if the Kobe beeves were fed bad sugar beets and Japanese citizens became too ill to enjoy whale blubber the fleets would suffer economically! This is very subtle stuff.

well said!!!!!!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top