JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just noticed I hit the 3000 mark on my post count, probably would have hit it months ago but I post inappropriate content sometimes so I think that doesn't count when it gets deleted lol:p.

Not competing with anyone, I know a few of you are 5k plus, but this is the second longest I've ever been interested enough in a forum to have put in that much time.

Thanks @Joe Link and the Mods for the hard work and effort you put into this site & Thanks to the people who regularly post good content worth reading. I may not always agree with the topic but I almost always learn something.

As soon as my little family and I get out from under some debt collectors I pledge to at least renew my membership (what level will have to be determined by my financial situation at that time). It feels like moving thru cold molasses but we are making steady headway back to living a somewhat normal life again.

Best Regards to All,

Joe13

I'm sure I speak for many more than just myself here, you do bring substance and humor to the forum. Many forums have those with thousands of posts that don't bring much other than a bunch of single word posts and things to stir the pot so they can be in on heated, and eventually close/deleted, posts. You are certainly not one of those people.

Of course, 3004 posts in less than two years? Hmm. :p

Now that you're in the 3,000 club, you'll need to start prepping for the 4,000 level. It's not easy, it takes a commitment that many just don't have.

When you hit 3,500, you'll get to learn the secret handshake that will allow you into the 4,000 club. The ammo is free in here! :p

Oh wait, I forgot the first rule of 4,000 club.... Uh, congrats Joe, good to have you here, gotta go before Stomper gets here...o_O

Yes.

+1 for me.

The real respect comes when your likes are greater than your post count.

Thanks for all the kind words y'all:oops:

I figured I'd poke a little fun at myself but that seems to have backfired lol:D

I look forward to reading threads on this forum daily.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top