Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

3000+ posts... Do I need a life or what?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Joe13, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Joe13

Joe13 NW of Vancouver Opinionated & Blunt Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Just noticed I hit the 3000 mark on my post count, probably would have hit it months ago but I post inappropriate content sometimes so I think that doesn't count when it gets deleted lol:p.

Not competing with anyone, I know a few of you are 5k plus, but this is the second longest I've ever been interested enough in a forum to have put in that much time.

Thanks @Joe Link and the Mods for the hard work and effort you put into this site & Thanks to the people who regularly post good content worth reading. I may not always agree with the topic but I almost always learn something.

As soon as my little family and I get out from under some debt collectors I pledge to at least renew my membership (what level will have to be determined by my financial situation at that time). It feels like moving thru cold molasses but we are making steady headway back to living a somewhat normal life again.

Best Regards to All,

Joe13

2. Larrytpdx

Larrytpdx Portland, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Way to go Joe! Good luck with your finances.

Joe13 likes this.
  3. Velzey

Velzey Estacada, Oregon Gunsmith Gunsmith Bronze Vendor Bronze Supporter

Clearly I need to start posting more..I've been a member for 6 years and only have 1500 posts...:(

Joe13, edslhead and etrain16 like this.
  4. Mikej

Mikej Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I'm sure I speak for many more than just myself here, you do bring substance and humor to the forum. Many forums have those with thousands of posts that don't bring much other than a bunch of single word posts and things to stir the pot so they can be in on heated, and eventually close/deleted, posts. You are certainly not one of those people.

Of course, 3004 posts in less than two years? Hmm. :p

Joe13, etrain16 and clearconscience like this.
  5. Boboclown

Boboclown North Carolina Well-Known Member

Spending free time on a forum is a life. ;)

Joe13, edslhead and Larrytpdx like this.
  6. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Now that you're in the 3,000 club, you'll need to start prepping for the 4,000 level. It's not easy, it takes a commitment that many just don't have.

When you hit 3,500, you'll get to learn the secret handshake that will allow you into the 4,000 club. The ammo is free in here! :p

Oh wait, I forgot the first rule of 4,000 club.... Uh, congrats Joe, good to have you here, gotta go before Stomper gets here...o_O

Joe13 likes this.
  7. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Nice, congrats Joe! Thank you for being a valuable member.

Joe13 likes this.
  8. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

Yes.

+1 for me.

The real respect comes when your likes are greater than your post count.

Joe13 likes this.
  9. Joe13

Joe13 NW of Vancouver Opinionated & Blunt Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Thanks for all the kind words y'all:oops:

I figured I'd poke a little fun at myself but that seems to have backfired lol:D

I look forward to reading threads on this forum daily.

10. PaulB47

PaulB47 Hillsboro Well-Known Member

Dude, it's addicting, ain't it?

Joe13 likes this.
  11. Joe13

Yessir!

I'm a well leaned man but it seems that there is always another thing I pick up each day from here.

I love firearms :cool: