JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good idea guys put more faith and trust in the feds rules that they themselves do not abide by and hang that tax paying old timer who lives in the highest taxed state there is for not renewing his FFL license high .hang him high. im glad they are coming up with harsher gun laws to get blood thirsty guys like this off the street. I feel so much safer now im sure that there was nothing more important to do out there than to go after the legal to own citizens.

dont forget to register all your firearms with your local law enforcement today to ensure collection if you commit a felony like this

The way i see it, criminal is not breaking a law, there are more than 20,000 laws out there and if i want to follow ANY ONE OF YOU, yes Clearconscience, AND Mark W. If i follow you for a 24 hour period i will find a law you broke, or at the very least bent into a pretzel. It is ridiculous, this guy proved, for who knows how long, that he was fit to run a business. CLEARED BY THE ATF to have an FFL, which to me proves he was NOT a criminal unless he was convicted of a crime that caused him to lose the FFL. Criminal is a state of mind as much as anything.

For those of you that don't see that this is just a way to make everyone afraid of someone owning anything other than a 100 year old musket or double barrel shotgun, then i don't know if there is any cure for your dementia.

The way i see it, criminal is not breaking a law, there are more than 20,000 laws out there and if i want to follow ANY ONE OF YOU, yes Clearconscience, AND Mark W. If i follow you for a 24 hour period i will find a law you broke, or at the very least bent into a pretzel. It is ridiculous, this guy proved, for who knows how long, that he was fit to run a business. CLEARED BY THE ATF to have an FFL, which to me proves he was NOT a criminal unless he was convicted of a crime that caused him to lose the FFL. Criminal is a state of mind as much as anything.

For those of you that don't see that this is just a way to make everyone afraid of someone owning anything other than a 100 year old musket or double barrel shotgun, then i don't know if there is any cure for your dementia.

I'm sure he was getting his life turned around and was a realy nice guy.

The point of my post was to point out that YES he did break the law. YES is was in violation of the law. I never said I was a goodie two shoes or anything like that. But people here act like there was no justification for what the authorities did here.

I never said he was a criminal. I stated what were the laws that he broke based on the limited info given in the article and the video.

Look do I speed, sure. Do I stretch the rule on my taxes, as much as possible.
But if I'm doing something knowingly against the law and get caught it's my fault, i know i did it and i would pay the piper.

If a guy know weed is legal in washington and grows it in his basement with permits, and gets caught he's going to jail.

This guy if, he was selling guns without an FFL, is in fact a criminal. If he was doing background checks and doing his business legally except for the FFL I don't think he needs to go to jail. He shouldn't be able to be an FFL ever in my opinion.
Because at that point your breaking the
The guy broke the law. Plain and simple. He probably knew he was breaking the law and did it anyway.

While I am not a fan of any NEW laws - I certainly understand I must follow those that are currently in place. There seems to be a many who are trying to minimize the laws he failed to follow by making unrealistic comparisons and irrational justifications. The laws that are in place need to be followed and if someone violates a law and is caught and punished it is not because of an attempt to scare anyone in or out of anything, it is a reminder to the guilty they need to be in compliance. How would you feel if your doctor was practicing without a license? Or a lawyer you hired to defend you had lost his Bar Certification?

Here is an irrational justification and unrealistic comparison for you..... ONE NAME

ERIC HOLDER

If its good for the government its good for the people.

IMO there is nothing worse than HYPOCRISY

But while the administration is busy trying to cover up their gunrunning schemes, they are looking to make an example of the common folk that own TOO MANY GUNS It is indeed an attempt to scare people about guns. Who got the most face time in the news about the story? The guy that said OMG that is so scary that someone in our neighborhood would OWN THAT MANY GUNS! Was the reporting about breaking the law? A little bit, was the focus on getting great pics of demonic evil black guns that the neighborhood didnt even know were in their midsts? ALOT

IMO there is nothing worse than HYPOCRISY
And truth is never a defense. Eric Holder might be a hypocrite, and the administration may be guilty of making examples and attempting to scare people about guns but the fact remains Mr. Steiner is the one being charged with operating without a license.

The article never said he was selling and or buying guns. It said he had a business card with an expired ffl number.

He could of been fixing that guys gun for free for anyone knows. They could of just found an old business card laying around.

Very well could of been his personal collection. As far as legality goes he could of had all those pistols before they were made illegal by the state of NY.

Some people on this site who claim to be for freedoms sure don't mind convicting someone before the trial even begins. Pretty sure thoughts would be different if it was them or a family member.

I guess it's better to keep your friends close and your enemies closer. It's good to know who you do want and don't want in our foxhole.

If everybody always followed the rules we would be english right now. the government is OUT OF CONTROL with all of these ridiculous rules just as the parliament was back when the "criminals" went to the harbor in 1773.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top