JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I had the money to live there I'd have a 'massive collection' of guns as well.

Better then a massive collection of shoes or something stupid that doesn't hold value well.

If I had the money to live there I would sell it and buy a place on top of a mountain in a state that respects the constitution and take the guns with me

As sad as it is, I hope they have some substantiating evidence because I don't really want to live in a country where someone can level a random fictitious firearms related charge at me and get arrested because I have a large gun collection and thousands of rounds of ammunition.

I agree, on the other hand, if / when FFLs violate the law - they should be dealt with as appropriate. I know and have dealt with very many, as far as I know all pride themselves on compliance.

That's a good thing for everyone.

I'd still like to know what actual crime was.
A thousand gun collection like that could be worth a million or more.i

Piss anyone else off how I bet they just tossed them in a pile?

I wonder if it was something as simple as selling a friend a firearm off the books, possibly even from his private collection.

This incident also makes me think about how in addition to using the red flag laws to harass or harm people, it's also a convenient way to force an inventory and document serial numbers.

:s0156:

Lets see what kind of trumped up story they will have for this and boy it better be good and factual. If not it crap like this that can make things go very sideways for all involved.

If he was an FFL they (the ATF) can search at any time. If he made a sale off the books or to a person not allowed or without what ever background check or waiting period is required would certainly give then the reason to search.

Like with shootings we can guess we can assume but until some real facts are published its all a waste of time.

Like with shootings we can guess we can assume but until some real facts are published its all a waste of time.
Yup. Just another non-news report. Headline might as well just say 'A Thing Happened'. Because there really aren't any usefula facts to go by.

a large personal collection that the neighbors or someone else didn't like so they called the cops.

^^^ This. Bel Air = land of the extremely rich proggies!

Lol if you have the money to live in Bel air.
You have the money to move from California.
And take your tax money with you.

Extremely rich Bel Air proggie wouldn't want to live anywhere else. Maybe NYC 5th Ave, but then they'd have to give up selling guns off the books to other extremely rich proggies who we all know secretly want/fetishize them!

USED TO BE the BATFE had to give your written notice they were going to conduct a bound book review at the specific address of the FFL. That is why some FFL holders specifically list the exact location of the business site. Class 3 seems to be different? I had an experience 30 years ago.

Once you could keep your private collection off the business FFL bound book. Dunno about today. We just do not know what happened. Our news outlets today are very suspect. Perhaps we will never find out what happened. What if he had a hundred old collectible cars instead? What then?

The guy might lawyer up with some expensive but good 2nd amendment firms.

All the MSM are claiming this individual was making, (as in manufacturing), of illegal firearms and accessories! No Mention of being an FFL , a dealer, or any other substantive information!
Yea, we found a dude with a bunch of guns, we must confiscate said bunch of guns, cause California y'all!

Gotta wonder how many historical or valuable firearms are destroyed by our government. Absolutely disgusting.
Even something as common as an sks is indefensible.

The few photos and videos are showing a pretty nice selection of firearms, looks to my eyes like a Gun Shops inventory and NOT a private collection, and certainly no "Home Brewed" any thing! Almost like a shop was closed, or moving and the stash was moved to the home in between a move! IDK, but it doesn't rally add up! Like some of you are saying, unless this guy was dealing on the side outside the laws of being an FFL, I am not seeing anything here!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top