JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seriously? It's obvious he had them because he used to be an FFL. they even say it had expired but then they act like he is trying to take over the world. Guy should have made sure to renew his license that is the only issue I see but they are going to throw the book at him like he is a terrorist

I hope all my dear friends here realise that this is but the START.
Law; as we knew it before 8-11, no longer exists.
We are in the 1st 60 days of Obama's Rule, he is now in a position of More Flexibility.
that word defined means "Bending past the breaking point"
What could a sitting President with a near majority bend past it's breaking point?
The US Constitution? Done and Done, years ago.
How bout A Police State?
HMMM, Yeppers!
Buy a shovel
Dig for Victory!
V

He used to be an FFL dealer his license expired some time ago. Yet he's still dealing in Guns. He's working on other people guns for money again without the proper FFL. Simply put the guy is a criminal. He broke the law.

Well you never know, at 66 he could have dementia or some memory problem and just forgot to renew his license. Maybe the guns were his personal collection. He may be retired and does a few repairs just for the company at no charge and maybe their is a reason for everything. I am not going to jump to any conclusion with this media report. Now with all the gun stuff the media will be doing hand flips to bring attention to guns. I say what a great collection!!!:s0155:

Well you never know, at 66 he could have dementia or some memory problem and just forgot to renew his license. Maybe the guns were his personal collection. He may be retired and does a few repairs just for the company at no charge and maybe their is a reason for everything. I am not going to jump to any conclusion with this media report. Now with all the gun stuff the media will be doing hand flips to bring attention to guns. I say what a great collection!!!:s0155:

Agreed. He's just an average FFL/manufacturer who didn't renew his paperwork for whatever reason. His crime is purely administrative - he wasn't doing anything that he couldn't have done if he still had a current piece of paper.

He used to be an FFL dealer his license expired some time ago. Yet he's still dealing in Guns. He's working on other people guns for money again without the proper FFL. Simply put the guy is a criminal. He broke the law.

I agree. We have laws for a reason. And if we don't want more unjust laws we as responsible firearms owners need to respect and abide by those laws.
If this guy just had 300 guns no problem.

But if he is still buying, selling, dealing firearms in high volume with no license. Your a criminal.
No diffierent if you own a bar lose your liquer license and keep selling booze.

If he was trafficking arms with no license they should throw the book at him.

People usually speak on info given.

IF he did this act he deserves the book.
I would say the same thing if it was a murder, rape, child molestation, etc.
Everybody deserves due process, but speaking as a spectator if someone commits a crime they deserved to get punished.

We give opinions here right or wrong. Were not judge or jury.

Were armchair quarterbacks.

What specifically constituted 'criminal possession'? I know nothing of NY laws so I was hoping somebody could educate me.

In New York handguns must be registered with the state his were not.
In the USA in order to work on firearms as a business you must have a FFL
In the USA in order to deal in firearms for profit you must have a FFL

It is very possible that New York has many other laws and restrictions on the selling of firearms. Especially out of a suburban home.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top