JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I left for Puerto Rico last Friday right before all this SHTF. I ordered an AK101 but PSA has stopped shipping magazines to Oregon! My magazines order got rejected! Does anybody know any websites still shipping 30 round magazines as of today July 18, 2023? I need some 5.56x45 30 Round magazines. If you happen to have any you can spare I would be grateful I have cash in hand. But I also understand the reality that people want to hold onto whatever they have given the current administration.

I left for Puerto Rico last Friday right before all this SHTF. I ordered an AK101 but PSA has stopped shipping magazines to Oregon! My magazines order got rejected! Does anybody know any websites still shipping 30 round magazines as of today July 18, 2023? I need some 5.56x45 30 Round magazines. If you happen to have any you can spare I would be grateful I have cash in hand. But I also understand the reality that people want to hold onto whatever they have given the current administration.
Please send an email to Kevin Starrett with Oregon Firearms Federation about your experience. Any time someone is denied service, it can be used to show how the law impacts Oregon citizens. Without proof, such as your experience, there is very little evidence to compel a judge to rule in our interests.

If fact, the lawyers for the state in the M114 federal trial, had compelling evidence that there would be no impact on Oregonians since there was very little evidence supplied to show they had been damaged.

Please send an email to Kevin Starrett with Oregon Firearms Federation about your experience. Any time someone is denied service, it can be used to show how the law impacts Oregon citizens. Without proof, such as your experience, there is very little evidence to compel a judge to rule in our interests.

If fact, the lawyers for the state in the M114 federal trial, had compelling evidence that there would be no impact on Oregonians since there was very little evidence supplied to show they had been damaged.
Will do anything I can do to contribute to cause!

Here are their shipping restrictions for Oregon. So perhaps your magazine order was going to be shipped from a 3rd party.

Oregon

1. Until further legal notice, PSA will prioritize & ship All High Capacity Magazine and Firearm Orders to Oregon.
  2. Until further notice, any 3rd party fulfilled high capacity magazines cannot be shipped to the state of Oregon.
  3. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure Oregon FFL Firearm Transfers can be facilitated during this time-frame.
    All Oregon Orders & Refunds are at the discretion of Palmetto State Armory.

Consistently the best mag prices I've found online are at

The site is old and a bit odd to navigate, but they are legit and have always delivered.

For those concerned, us 07 FFLs are not affected by the recent WA State laws.

We are currently receiving all parts and magazines just like before, but can only sell such items to out of state residents.

Go to your LGS. I'm sure they've got a few and they'd appreciate the money more than PSA anyway...
Great point unfortunately I'm on vacation! Otherwise I absolutely would! Things are changing and being pushed through rapidly who knows how much time I have. I would hate to have a gun that I cannot shoot simply because I have no magazine lol

PSA has always been quick to stop ship anything. I have had many items held and have had to request they (customer service) review the status of my items for shipping to OR - mags normally, takes two days and if the items havent dropped from the sale I get to buy them.

Are you in OR? If so tell them they are full of sh!t because they are still legal. All parts of m114 are enjoined. After telling them off, buy elsewhere from a vendor that is not so scared. You should be able to walk into any sportsman's, LGS, etc and buy as many as you want.

Also not sure what you mean by SHTF because nothing has changed. An anti-gun fed judge made a BS ruling that has no legal effect on m114 cuz it's still enjoined under the state track.

Oh I'm in Oregon trust me I didn't understand it either. Like it is hasn't been passed into law yet. I ordered from gunmagwarehouse. I called PSA first thing in the morning after they sent me an email requesting an ID verification. I sent it to them and they didn't respond. So I called PSA and the employee tells me Oregon is a " restricted state" therefore my order was canceled. Why request my ID if you're going to cancel it regardless. Also never received a cancellation email.. Never had a problem with PSA till now.

Oh I'm in Oregon trust me I didn't understand it either. Like it is hasn't been passed into law yet. I ordered from gunmagwarehouse. I called PSA first thing in the morning after they sent me an email requesting an ID verification. I sent it to them and they didn't respond. So I called PSA and the employee tells me Oregon is a " restricted state" therefore my order was canceled. Why request my ID if you're going to cancel it regardless. Also never received a cancellation email.. Never had a problem with PSA till now.
The mags in question ship from a 3rd party. If the mags are physically in stock at PSA they would've shipped them no questions asked

The mags in question ship from a 3rd party. If the mags are physically in stock at PSA they would've shipped them no questions asked
They didn't say it was a third party mag they said it was a "restricted state" it is weird that some are getting through some are not. I didn't specifically try to get a third party mag so I don't know. All I know is the excuse I was given is it a "restricted state " nothing about it being a third party magazine and that is why it didn't ship.

They didn't say it was a third party mag they said it was a "restricted state" it is weird that some are getting through some are not. I didn't specifically try to get a third party mag so I don't know. All I know is the excuse I was given is it a "restricted state " nothing about it being a third party magazine and that is why it didn't ship.
I went through this same exact thing. The mag you are trying to buy is not specifically in stock at the PSA facility. It ships from a 3rd party and that party won't ship it. Unfortunately the customer service folks at PSA aren't great at getting this message across. I spoke with CS manager on the phone and he cleared up the situation for me.

Think of all the laws and litigation they have to keep track of that change daily

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top