JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What is the chance all three animals were hit by a car, and then euthanized?

I've seen small herds and family units hit simultaneously by vehicles, and it's not unheard of for deer receiving the coup de grace to put them out of their misery. I hope this is completely ruled out before we must assume it was another slob with a gun.

Not impossible. When I was little, I was in the car with my grandpa driving late at night and he hit a deer. Turned his head to look behind him (without stopping), and hit another one while his eyes were off the road.

We didn't stop to do anything about it, cuz he was an old bastard and I was too young to know better. Frankly he was probably driving drunk, too.

But while I have never seen three deer get hit by one car, there's eight billion people in this world, and stranger things have happened.

What's really missing here is....:s0023:

Road Kill Helper.jpg

BUT: You shoot one in the head, the other two are gonna run, aren't they?
My first thought. It crossed my mind that someone may have been pissed that the deer were eating their marijuana crops and took care of the problem and dumped the bodies....
We didn't stop to do anything about it, cuz he was an old bastard and I was too young to know better. Frankly he was probably driving drunk, too.
We may have the same grandfather... ;)

My first thought. It crossed my mind that someone may have been pissed that the deer were eating their marijuana crops and took care of the problem and dumped the bodies....
Good lord ! let's not get overly 'dramatic' here - 'dumped the bodies' ? Like they were part of a crime or something...

Ever dealt with dead deer or elk when hunting? It would be much quicker and easier to gut 'em out on site and pack out the meat than load the entire animals up and go 'dump the bodies' - especially if they were in a remote area already.

Good lord ! let's not get overly 'dramatic' here - 'dumped the bodies' ? Like they were part of a crime or something...

Ever dealt with dead deer or elk when hunting? It would be much quicker and easier to gut 'em out on site and pack out the meat than load the entire animals up and go 'dump the bodies' - especially if they were in a remote area already.

1616811182745.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads