JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There will be a rally in Woodland at Horseshoe Lake Park on Saturday at noon. Please show up if you can. It's to show support for the Cowlitz County commissioners and the Cowlitz Sheriff for their constitutional stand against I-1639.

There was an article in The Reflector newspaper yesterday. Check it out and show up.

I know the weather will be crappy, but are we serious patriots or just fair weather patriots?

Hope to see you there.

Jerry

"Opposition to I-1639 will be on display in Woodland Saturday, Feb. 23, as several gun-advocacy groups plan to host a Second Amendment rally at Horseshoe Lake Park."

Why can't we be called "2A advocacy groups"?
Why is it always under the the GUN GUN GUN banner?
It's about our 2A rights already...:mad:

"Opposition to I-1639 will be on display in Woodland Saturday, Feb. 23, as several gun-advocacy groups plan to host a Second Amendment rally at Horseshoe Lake Park."

Why can't we be called "2A advocacy groups"?
Why is it always under the the GUN GUN GUN banner?
It's about our 2A rights already...:mad:

Jim, I agree wholeheartedly.This issue is a CIVIL RIGHTS issue, end of story. The opposition is very good at contro
There will be a rally in Woodland at Horseshoe Lake Park on Saturday at noon. Please show up if you can. It's to show support for the Cowlitz County commissioners and the Cowlitz Sheriff for their constitutional stand against I-1639.

There was an article in The Reflector newspaper yesterday. Check it out and show up.

I know the weather will be crappy, but are we serious patriots or just fair weather patriots?

Hope to see you there.

Jerry

lling the language and dialogue. Hot button words, buzz words, etc. "Assault weapons", "gun violence" all the biased language. We MUST take the dialogue back to restore sanity.

This all is a CIVIL RIGHTS issue. Nothing less.

Whether you like the NRA or not, they are the oldest Civil Rights organization in the history of our country. Other like mined patriot citizen groups like SAF, CCRKBA, GO A,JPFO, Pink Pistols, etc, are also civil rights/liberty organizations that we MUST support vocally and financially.

As an early patriot once said, "If we do not hang together we will most certainly be hing separately". Or something like that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top