JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't get it. Are the cops saying that they are domestic partners?

No the ORS states that "domestic partners" is an exception to the give them a citation instead of a proper arrest law. I don't see how breaking someones arm and stealing their cameras can be considered a felony that is subject to misdemeanor treatment. No reasonable law officer would believe that which is why I think there was political pressure exerted, most likely though Skyes lawyer.

It appears that the twitter account @Spin_Films has been deleted. Most likely an effort to reduce fallout for the political operatives who were called to using the social media site. They will find that deleting things from the internet is not really possible...

Nope - just cited and released. Be interesting to see what would happen if you stole something, then broke the owner's arm while fleeing the scene... I'm sure you would be cited and released, too. No strings pulled or political intervention, nothing to see here, just move along...

Nope - just cited and released. Be interesting to see what would happen if you stole something, then broke the owner's arm while fleeing the scene... I'm sure you would be cited and released, too. No strings pulled or political intervention, nothing to see here, just move along...

Help or no, can't Saunderson choose to press charges? Once he's stable, I would expect him to meet with the police and ask that charges be pressed. I don't think we've heard the last of this yet.

I'm sure charges will be pressed if they haven't already. Just because charges have been pressed doesn't mean that the suspect will be held.

I'm sure charges will be pressed if they haven't already. Just because charges have been pressed doesn't mean that the suspect will be held.

They probably don't consider him a threat to others or a flight risk. I'm really curious to see where this goes. I'd like to see Saunderson pursue this in court, especially if it could show links to some of the big anti-gun politicians.

I think a civil suit should be pursued, not only against the attacker, but the film company, producer, distributor and any other entity associated with the attacker's project.

Bankrupt them and shut 'em down.

No the ORS states that "domestic partners" is an exception to the give them a citation instead of a proper arrest law. I don't see how breaking someones arm and stealing their cameras can be considered a felony that is subject to misdemeanor treatment. No reasonable law officer would believe that which is why I think there was political pressure exerted, most likely though Skyes lawyer.

The Azz ia a left wing liberal in a left wing city, and they do not abide by the laws others seem to have to abide by. It is Bull crap and cannot be allowed to stand. No one is raising enough hell yet.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews