JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah it was fun as ****,even with my wife and kids laughing at me,man it was loud to.I was shooting factory remington rounds,not sure about the consistency of the ammo,sounds like I'll be spending a couple bucks learning to crawl.Not discouraged just humbled,nothing wrong with that,at least I know where the learning process needs to start.
Don't be concerned with the consistency of those factory Remington loads. If you start reloading, you'll be hard pressed to match the consistency of the factory loads. It can be done, but it ain't easy.:cool: Even finding the ammo on sale isn't cheap and if you want to shoot a lot, you may want to consider gathering up the equipment to reload. (and that's a whole different subject!!!)
Please make sure that you and your family are using ear protection. If nothing else, pick up some cheap, disposable foam ear plugs.
I've been "learning to crawl" for many years, and love every minute of it.:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top