JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If one is going to defy unconstitutional gun laws, then be smart about doing so. Erratic driving? Likely texting. 😒

I think it likely that he did not give police permission to search the car, but I very much doubt that blue state cops are going to ask if they see bumper stickers that mark one as gun culture.

The title is a little deceiving. Looks like the reason he is in such a jam is they are claiming 2 of the guns were NFA stuff that he of course did not register. Does not sound so far like some upstanding gun owner just is getting hassled about casper guns. The news just had to toss that in to make it sound good.

What's a ghost gun. I ain't never seen a ghost. :rolleyes:
Ghost gun…

D3A55334-9299-405B-94A2-F7C449F9B1C1.jpeg

Are home made (ghost) guns outlawed in Massachusetts? It sounds like his crime was unregistered class III weapons?

P.S. I always thought "Ghost Gun" sounded like a liberal tag to make them sound scary.

Are home made (ghost) guns outlawed in Massachusetts? It sounds like his crime was unregistered class III weapons?

P.S. I always thought "Ghost Gun" sounded like a liberal tag to make them sound scary.
The tag is just that, make the public think they are somehow "more bad". The article I read did not even mention state charges, only Fed for the NFA stuff. They just had to toss in the ghost gun thing to make it "sound better". :(

The tag is just that, make the public think they are somehow "more bad". The article I read did not even mention state charges, only Fed for the NFA stuff. They just had to toss in the ghost gun thing to make it "sound better". :(
Same for the terms "Assault Weapon", "Semi-automatic Assault Rifle", and that old perennial "Gun Violence".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top