JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking to buy my first suppressor! I need your guys help though since I am new to them. I've narrowed down my options to either the gemtch outback II or the SWR warlock... any words of wisdom you gentlemen may be able to offer? Thank you kindly.

Generally, Coctailer, how much do .22 cal. suppressors, the set up preparation to firearm, and the licensing cost? I'm thinking it costs about $200 plus $200 for the license. How close am I guessing? (That is a bubblegumed amount of money for what seems to be a benefit. Oh well.)

Generally, Coctailer, how much do .22 cal. suppressors, the set up preparation to firearm, and the licensing cost? I'm thinking it costs about $200 plus $200 for the license. How close am I guessing? (That is a bubblegumed amount of money for what seems to be a benefit. Oh well.)

You got he numbers right. There is also a $50 transfer fee.

Shoot some silencers and you will be hooked. They make you giggle.:s0114::s0114:

You are welcome to shoot any of mine.

We need a NWFA shoot so you can sample.
I can bring some machine-guns also to play with.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top