JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You can thank the Rambo wanna be's strutting around carrying AR's for the coming regulations restricting our rights. Just because something is legal does not mean it is a smart thing to do. Public perception of these guys is going to hang us all.

I agree with being smart about our personal conduct. I don't open carry in town. Elsewhere I do as I wish. But IMHO you are 100% wrong saying our Oregon Democrat Overlords would be A2 neutral if we would just keep our guns hidden.

The Democrat Brownshirts are coming after us not because of our conduct but because of their ideology. We play the game, work hard, save....they covet our money/wealth. They demonize our well earned success. They don't have a clue whether we're black or white but we're all racist. Our wealth must be taken and redirected to support the millions we've oppressed for centuries. We own guns and they demonize us as a threat to your fellow citizens. For most of us our interaction with law enforcement was probably a traffic ticket. But we are a threat.....not the criminals but us. Many of us took the oath to serve and protect.....now that's not enough.....we have to pass an ideological purity test to be a trusted part of the occupying army turning Washington DC into a third world armed camp. What's happening is out in the open for everyone to see yet no one is calling it out. They are telling us what their game plan is and no one is standing up and saying NO.

Our conduct is not the cause of Democrat overreach. They are following their play book and manufacturing division to obscure what they are doing.

We had best mobilize an overwhelming loyal opposition and act or these people will happily extinguish the idea that is America.

Last Edited:
Storming the nation's capital.
Trying to take over Oregon's capital.
An armed take over of the Malheur refuge.
Boogalo Bois, Patriot Prayer, 3-Percenters, Oath Keepers, Aryan Nation, Christian Identity, etc, etc, etc.

You cannot be surprised by rationale citizens response. Too bad legit gun owners will bear the brunt.

You cannot be surprised by rationale citizens response.
Because simple minded people are simple to manipulate. Apparently you've never heard of YouTube, where complete idiot strangers accumulate a massive following and convince people to do things they might normally question...except for that uncontrollable urge and desire to be told what is trending, and to please their leader...

Boogalo Bois, Patriot Prayer, 3-Percenters, Oath Keepers, Aryan Nation, Christian Identity, etc, etc, etc.

You cannot be surprised by rationale citizens response. Too bad legit gun owners will bear the brunt.
On countless occasions young black people have killed more people in one weekend than all those boogieman groups have combined since their conceptions. The antis have been after us long before any of those groups have been around.

Burdick is a cancer. She's in my district, and I wrote in "Anyone but Ginny Burdick" on my ballot this past election. I'd have voted for a bag of flour had it been on the ballot.

Words of wisdom

280FB158-9B97-4602-8DFF-1237C03DD6AF.jpeg

rationale ≠ rational

However, since it fits the narrative, I'll allow it.
:cool:

When is the end of the legislative session? It's usually July sometime.

My guess is Oregon GOP walks out if major gun control gets pushed. It's one of the few things keeping them relevant enough to not quite call us california yet

So you're blaming the victims of government over reach, corruption and crime rather than the perpetrators...

Care to mention six or seven left Left wing extremest hate groups?..........

Anti-gun bills are moving forward:
As we already told you, a bill to allow the Oregon State Police to deny a firearms transfer forever is scheduled for a hearing on Thursday. (House Bill 2543)
Now we've been informed that SB 554 will be heard on Monday, Feb 22. As of the time this alert was sent out, that hearing had not been officially scheduled so it could change, but as of now that is reliable information.
And that's not all. We have been informed that in March, the Oregon House plans to hear and pass a bill to require that any firearm you own be kept locked up and useless. That bill, HB 2510, would hold gun owners strictly liable for crimes committed by others who stole their guns.

My guess is Oregon GOP walks out if major gun control gets pushed. It's one of the few things keeping them relevant enough to not quite call us california yet
This is what OFF is pushing for in my post above:
That means there is one option. The Republican members of the legislature, which you helped elect with your generous PAC donations, MUST walk out.
Please contact Senate Republican Leader Fred Girod and House Republican Leader Christine Drazan and urge them to do all they can to convince their members to stand up and walk away from this madness.

As we warned, SB 554 is now scheduled for a hearing on Feb 22.

This bill will make you a felon if you travel near an airport and have a firearm, even if you are a concealed handgun license holder.
:
But wait, there's more. The bill will also make you a felon if you go near any loosely defined "public building" that has declared itself a self defense free zone.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top