JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
will_not.jpg

While we all want the NFA abolished trading it for a subjective test is crazy.
Look at the test. It's factual questions regarding state and federal law, and the basic 4 or 10 (I forget) basic rules of firearm safety, things like keep your finger off the trigger until ready to fire and never aim at something you don't want to shoot.

The handling "test" is simply demonstrating to the dealer that the transferee can, for instance, charge and clear the firearm without killing themselves.

Look at the test. It's factual questions regarding state and federal law, and the basic 4 or 10 (I forget) basic rules of firearm safety, things like keep your finger off the trigger until ready to fire and never aim at something you don't want to shoot.

The handling "test" is simply demonstrating to the dealer that the transferee can, for instance, charge and clear the firearm without killing themselves.
You turn a right into a privilege that alone is wrong. You don't need a test to practice free speech or pass a test to prevent unreasonable search and seizer. Why we look at the 2nd amendment differently is beyond me.

Trading freedom for safety, deserve neither ring a bell

We cant even agree how many fire arms safety rules lol

I agree. As far as infringements go, having to demonstrate that the transferee can manipulate the device without shooting themselves in the bubblegum, and requiring that they take a test based on simple firearms safety rules and basic laws every 10 years seems like one I wouldn't get too up in arms about. What say we trade those for abolishing the NFA?

I'd go for that deal.

Just make sure to wear your helmet and seat belts. And take a car knowledge test every license renewal. And get your counseling before you pick up your medicines. And put your kids in car seats until they are 14yrs old. And pay 10x the price of a pack of cigs in taxes. And pay the new mileage/sin tax. And take those studded tires off. And put your chains on or get a fine. (I might be ok with that one). And pay your new ammo tax. And no high cap mags. And no semi-autos. And store your firearms locked away, with cable or trigger lock in place, and ammo stored locked in a diff place. And stay home, with no visitors. Wear your mask at all times, even outside. Don't eat fatty foods or you won't be eligible for the new health care system. Don't drink. Get your mandatory exercise each day. Your posts must all be subject to Fact Chuckers, and if they are not, they will destroy the platform you post on...

Where does the nanny state stop???????

Last Edited:
Just make sure to wear your helmet and seat belts. And take a car knowledge test every license renewal. And get your counseling before you pick up your medicines. And put your kids in car seats until they are 14yrs old. And pay 10x the price of a pack of cigs in taxes. And pay the new mileage/sin tax. And take those studded tires off. And put your chains on or get a fine. (I might be ok with that one). And pay your new ammo tax. And no high cap mags. And no semi-autos. And store your firearms locked away, with cable or trigger lock in place, and ammo stored locked in a diff place. And stay home, with no visitors. Wear your mask at all times, even outside. Don't eat fatty foods or you won't be eligible for the new health care system. Don't drink. Get your mandatory exercise each day. Your posts must all be subject to Fact Chuckers, and if they are not, they will destroy the platform you post on...

You forgot the daily "2 minute hate"

Are studded tires illegal now ? Or you joking

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews