JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well below zero with a wicked wind chill today in Bozeman. Supposed to be -23 Saturday. I work in the other university town. Go griz.

My sister works in that town too. She's been there for several years. She left Seattle, went to WSU for school and never wanted to come back. She considers Missoula what West Seattle was about 25 years ago.

The blue cancer is growing though.

Last Edited:
Thanks for the reply and hear ya loud and clear. But I can't stay under Inslee or the new administration. We are basically a communist country now. Rather have peace of mind living over there even with higher prices. Was there today and felt great walking into every store maskless. Love Spokane though.
?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.jpg

Planning on moving to Idaho when my dad passes and I inherit his 10 acres in rural Idaho.

I'd love to sell my home in WA now and take the $70k in equity and buy a few acres in Idaho, but there simply isn't any land available and the prices are skyrocketing. My buddy bought 8 acres in Idaho a couple of years ago that had a well and was on a gravel county road. Paid $60k. Now those parcels in his area are $150k and sold out.

Planning on moving to Idaho when my dad passes and I inherit his 10 acres in rural Idaho.

I'd love to sell my home in WA now and take the $70k in equity and buy a few acres in Idaho, but there simply isn't any land available and the prices are skyrocketing. My buddy bought 8 acres in Idaho a couple of years ago that had a well and was on a gravel county road. Paid $60k. Now those parcels in his area are $150k and sold out.

All the people fleeing the deranged coast hoping to find normalcy. Sadly, some of them voted for the very things they are fleeing, and will vote the same way they did to create the problems they fled.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews