JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Guys, whoever is participating 2019 Shot Show - please get a chance and shoot new CCI QUIET-22 SEMI 45-grain 735 fps ammo out of new Kel-Tec CP33 pistol.

Last Edited:
Friend of mine is there, works for Maxim Defense...got to meet Kris "Tanto"! Yeah, I am jealous.

FB_IMG_1548122268985.jpg

Kel-Tec started as an average CNC machine shop. Their first firearm - P11, - was produced in 1995.
My PMR-30 gen.2, RDB-17 and SUB-2000 gen.2 are 100% reliable.
Remember, Glock was first wildly available pistol with polymer frame on a market.
It's all about to be in the right place at the right time.

P.S.: How long it will take for Sig to fix all P365 bugs?

George started long before that and he learned from some mistakes. He was the guy behind the KG9 and then the KG99 among others.
When he jumped back into the gun game he decided he did not want to go into debt to create mass manufacturing. Most have no idea how this works. As they come out with a new design they take a long time to build more facilities. That money tied up in that is a real risk. For a long time he was worried they would do away with his shotgun. So he focused on that heavily long enough to get his R&D back. The "shortages" are him making sure he does not go into debt to make something. Very smart operator. The stuff he makes is certainly not for everyone but a lot of the detractors really have no idea how this all works. His little P-32 really through the gun industry for a loop. His P-11 did to. Most of what he has had out for any length of time is finally improved on by others. It normally takes many years though.
We watched this same "idea" during the last great ammo shortage. With people saying it was done to raise price. The people who made .22 ammo were smart enough to not invest huge cash into making new facilities that would soon sit idle. George has followed the same idea.

350 legend subsonic.

upload_2019-1-22_19-0-20.png

I'm more interested in the projectiles than the round itself.

That is unless they make some unique guns for it. Or it is AR15 friendly.

PSA MP5 has me hype.

Oddly enough the new Hi Point (unamed beta model) looks surprisingly interesting for a $200 gat that comes with double stack, threaded barrel, optic ready and newer design features.

[SHOT 2019] NEW C9 Hi-Point (Insert True Model Name Here)

Its sorta got that space gat look to it which is cool.

Missing out on SHOT this year but my buddy is there and asked PSA, they said 5-6 months out.

Missing out on SHOT this year but my buddy is there and asked PSA, they said 5-6 months out.
If it's anything like their AKV release, best wait till version 2 or 3. Seems like they like beta testing on the first buyers with new products these days.

If it's anything like their AKV release, best wait till version 2 or 3. Seems like they like beta testing on the first buyers with new products these days.

Sig P320 drop test fails...
Hudson H9 issues and company likely going under..
Glock G19 Gen4 recoil spring issues

etc ctc. It's sage advice for most new releases IMO, regardless of manufacturer.

Sig P320 drop test fails...
Hudson H9 issues and company likely going under..
Glock G19 Gen4 recoil spring issues

etc ctc. It's sage advice for most new releases IMO, regardless of manufacturer.
Extremely true.

The Hudson issues were very disappointing, I had high hopes for that pistol. Now it seems they have faded away into the darkness.

On that note I almost guarantee that this KelTec 22 pistol with its quad stack magazine will have tons of issues for the first 30 people who get to buy it in the first release.

Recall the PMR 30 mags plagued with issues when they first came out.

Extremely true.

The Hudson issues were very disappointing, I had high hopes for that pistol. Now it seems they have faded away into the darkness.

Agreed, I was excited for something new and was at Range Day and got to try it when it debuted. I definitely had some reservations, personally, after shooting it, given it's price point.

Would have liked to see them work out the kinks though as competition breeds innovation.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top