JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not everyone that does meth goes full retard or there would be a whole lot more of this type of stuff going on, a whole lot more.

Have you ever looked at Multnomah County's Faces of Meth photo series??

3 years of using Meth:

Faces%20of%20Meth.jpg

Faces%20of%20Meth.jpg

Yes, legalization of Marijuana was supposed to be a good thing. But now that people can grow their own marijuana, are they not also going to make themselves a possible target for thieves and robbers, who will want to take their pot?

I would think that anyone growing marijuana would want to own a firearm for protection.

With all of the government regulation and taxes that are in place, one wonders if a black market for marijuana will still not exist.
People who use or possess pot are not legally allowed to own guns. And this is the aftermath of that reality.

Once again, Not everyone that does meth goes full retard...the key being not everyone. You have supplied a whopping sample of one.

Oh, come on now. Multnomah County has been publishing their faces of meth series for countless years. This is the first sample that you have ever seen?

There is plenty of medical evidence that points to Meth being extremely harmful to the brain. Far beyond that one citation that I posted earlier.

Where are there any studies that suggest that Meth use can be benign? Please cite one.

I gather that the big deal these days is the legal drug called "Spice" and its derivatives. You can get it at a head shop and probably a 7-11. Don't do that.. they say it's worse than anything.

People who use or possess pot are not legally allowed to own guns. And this is the aftermath of that reality.

This is not true. As a matter of fact the Oregon supreme court has ruled, and upheld previous rulings, by the Oregon court of appeals and circuit courts that state that medical marijuana users and growers can and will be issued CHL permits appropriately by state and county officials.

The idea that this happened because the persons involved were unable to protect themselves due to inability to legaly own firearms is silly.

And I say so what. What do you think alcohol does or how many people die from tobacco products every year? If these idiots want to put s*** in their bodies who are you to say they shouldn't?

It's a proven fact that drugs like methamphetamine and it's cousins directly contribute to crime and damage communities and families. Far worse that the use of Marijuana or even Alcohol.

To advocate that people should be allowed to continue to produce, use and traffic a substance that has proven to be so harmful to such a wide array of people seems rather dangerous.

I understand the principles behind live and let live, but I've never seen a meth head that was a productive member of society that wasn't harming someone be it the community or family / friends.

Show me the last time someone got high on Marijuana and raped a baby to death then tried to resuscitate it by shocking it to life with a broken lamp.

THATS the type of bubblegum that people on meth do when they aren't stealing/robbing/conning to get their next fix.

You can't compare meth and marijuana man. Not by a long shot.

alcohol kills more people than bullets anually but, we all know what happened when 'they' tried making that illegal.

its unlikely any one on weed is gonna kill anybody. even if the 5 star chef at taco bell screws up their order at midnight.

meth? yeah the ONLY thought in your head by day 3 of no sleep on meth is "how can i get more."

they'll get it by any means necessary.

And that is what you bust them for and not just a slap on the wrist and released back into the population because the jails and prisons are overcrowded with drug offenders.

Can you clarify this for me man? I'm not being snarky, I just am confused. Are you saying we should keep users in longer than we do? Or that we aren't hard enough on meth users or..? Or we need bigger prisons? I'm tired, haha sorry.

Horrible.
Very sad.
But this is what drugs gives us.
Legalize drugs and you get more and more of this.
marijuana does not lead to this sort of thing, and all the other "hard stuff' is still illegal. Straw man argument, fail. This guy may have been after the maryjane to sell to get the money he wanted for the hard stuff.

I do take issue with the claim that this guy was not "a bad guy"after all..... he put himself first, and everyone else last...... failing to respect other people or their stuff. Now he gets to go have a chat with Trayvon Martin, the angelic "choir boy" who tried to kill a man, but ended up dead himself.. oh, and Michael Brown, formerly of Ferguson Missouri, same reason. I guess they'll have quite the reunion.... they all bought their ticket from the same vendor. They have their reward.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top