JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Re-read post #59. I dare you to take a hit.

I don't take dares. Nor do I take any drugs.... particulalry if they're controlled substances. (ecept a few pharmaceuticals under doctor's care and prescription). Hah, I've even refused morphine when having MAJOR invasive spine surgery. No 'holier than thou" bit, I just take care what I put into my body. Won't even eat stuff with high fructose corn syrup in it!!! (nasty stuff, that.....)

My general point still stands, though.. whaterver it was he was trying to get money to buy, its something he should not have been taking. Especially if he's stealing and killing to get it. But marujuana IS legal (and should be).

I don't take dares. Nor do I take any drugs.... particulalry if they're controlled substances. (ecept a few pharmaceuticals under doctor's care and prescription). Hah, I've even refused morphine when having MAJOR invasive spine surgery. No 'holier than thou" bit, I just take care what I put into my body. Won't even eat stuff with high fructose corn syrup in it!!! (nasty stuff, that.....)

My general point still stands, though.. whaterver it was he was trying to get money to buy, its something he should not have been taking. Especially if he's stealing and killing to get it. But marujuana IS legal (and should be).
Spice and its derivatives are legal also. anyway

^^^Crickets^^^

^^^Crickets^^^

^^^Crickets^^^

And in this weather why are they chirping ? ? ?

philip

However, Lance Jacobs, You Are the Second Person I have removed the Ignore Posts on . . . Thems were good statements you made . . .

Maybe it was me, but I start reading your posts again . . .

But advocating to take a hit even Once . . . ^^^Crickets^^^

I'm not informed enough to know how dangerous it is to smoke weed and drive, but I know it makes people drive slower. And that's hard on me. I get frustrated rather quick.
I do have first hand experience with a brother that's been smoking weed for 40 years. And I I know this, he a lazy piece of crap. Laaaaaaaazzzzzzzyyyyyyyy.
And I also believe this, there's a reason why there's a lot of guys in the construction field that suck at anything reliable. They can't pass a drug test for a company. When you smok weed this long, it defines you. Do I think weed is a gateway drug? For some yes, but not all. Fact, smoking 1 joint is the same as 10 cigs. So now that health insurance is headed for a 1 payer system soon enough, that costs me money. And it kills people we love. Hard on lungs.
I also think weed takes that % of the public that already are on the government tit, and they expect the whole cow once there bone structure breaks down from smoking. Yea, I know a lot about the spine biz. Was a implant rep for 14 years. A high % of spine surgeries come from smokers. Degenerative spines aren't just from age and genes.
As well, when weed becomes easy to get, and damn near free, the hard drugs will ramp up even more. Supply and demand always conquers.

The problem that we have in much of Lane County is that other than inside the city limits of both Eugene and Springfield, a homeowner really cannot count on a fast police response time if they dial 911.

Most of the rest of the county is covered by the Lane County Sheriff's Department, whose patrol services have been cut back to ridiculously low levels in recent years. While a tax increase was past by voters to increase funding for the county jail ( which is also operated by the Sheriff ), nothing has been done so far to address the funding crisis for the Sheriff Patrols.

This is not just a problem here in Lane County either. Many County Sheriff Departments in Oregon are in the same financial boat

So in lots of places in Oregon, when you dial 911 when trouble comes to your door, you are going to have a very long time to wait before any help arrives.

You are going to be all on your own for quite awhile.

So true. It's a scary job to be a lane county cop. A cop could be 45 min alone on a scene. Big county as well.

Not sure. I Can ask my buddy. Good chance they don't cause the county is cheap! I don't support body cams anyways.
Funny. I was more saying that they might need a body cam if they are on their own for more than five seconds.. let alone with no witnesses for forty five minutes as you said. lol. and they got plenty of money in that county.. look at the rate they waste it.

What I really enjoyed hearing this morning was how the Deschutes County Commish slapped a temporary moratorium on no pot biz activity in non-city rural areas - 'green' biz types were beetching because they thought this was 'So unfair' because they said 'We have sunk our hearts, souls and money into this' - the county replied how this is 'Not our problem'

I'm not informed enough to know how dangerous it is to smoke weed and drive, but I know it makes people drive slower. And that's hard on me. I get frustrated rather quick.
I do have first hand experience with a brother that's been smoking weed for 40 years. And I I know this, he a lazy piece of crap. Laaaaaaaazzzzzzzyyyyyyyy.
And I also believe this, there's a reason why there's a lot of guys in the construction field that suck at anything reliable. They can't pass a drug test for a company. When you smok weed this long, it defines you. Do I think weed is a gateway drug? For some yes, but not all. Fact, smoking 1 joint is the same as 10 cigs. So now that health insurance is headed for a 1 payer system soon enough, that costs me money. And it kills people we love. Hard on lungs.
I also think weed takes that % of the public that already are on the government tit, and they expect the whole cow once there bone structure breaks down from smoking. Yea, I know a lot about the spine biz. Was a implant rep for 14 years. A high % of spine surgeries come from smokers. Degenerative spines aren't just from age and genes.
As well, when weed becomes easy to get, and damn near free, the hard drugs will ramp up even more. Supply and demand always conquers.
this spinal situation was "none of the above". My mother did all the smoking I ever wanted to do and she did it FOR me. Or in spite of me. It killed, her, too.

Some on weed get so ripped their about non-functional, but I've known some to use it moderately, and it seemed to give them a heightened sense of perception and judgement... one guy used to get just a bit lit, and then drive his sports car right on the line between all here and off the side of the road.... he could make that thing go faster throgh the turns than just about anyone else. He knew where that line was, and was right on it. Maybe he was a rare one.... duno. I've known others to get stoned and drive like Great Grandma in her T Model Ford. SLowest thing around. Didn't want to go TOO fast, might HIT something, you know.... seemed like they could hardly see, too... loke their eyes had a sheild covered with raindrops or some such.

What I really enjoyed hearing this morning was how the Deschutes County Commish slapped a temporary moratorium on no pot biz activity in non-city rural areas - 'green' biz types were beetching because they thought this was 'So unfair' because they said 'We have sunk our hearts, souls and money into this' - the county replied how this is 'Not our problem'
sounds like how we feel about our gun rights. though drugs,not a right, i feel seems similar.

this spinal situation was "none of the above". My mother did all the smoking I ever wanted to do and she did it FOR me. Or in spite of me. It killed, her, too.

Some on weed get so ripped their about non-functional, but I've known some to use it moderately, and it seemed to give them a heightened sense of perception and judgement... one guy used to get just a bit lit, and then drive his sports car right on the line between all here and off the side of the road.... he could make that thing go faster throgh the turns than just about anyone else. He knew where that line was, and was right on it. Maybe he was a rare one.... duno. I've known others to get stoned and drive like Great Grandma in her T Model Ford. SLowest thing around. Didn't want to go TOO fast, might HIT something, you know.... seemed like they could hardly see, too... loke their eyes had a sheild covered with raindrops or some such.
35mph tops

sounds like how we feel about our gun rights. though drugs,not a right, i feel seems similar.
what we choose to put into our bodies IS a right.. and NOWHERE is FedGov given any say so about that. Thus these two are pretty similar at root. With our guns, government are commanded to leave them along. WIth or food, they are never told to do anything, Thus the default is that it IS our right.

:D
what we choose to put into our bodies IS a right.. and NOWHERE is FedGov given any say so about that. Thus these two are pretty similar at root. With our guns, government are commanded to leave them along. WIth or food, they are never told to do anything, Thus the default is that it IS our right.
i guess a little more thought on my part would have been better. just was anxious to reply to the one i quoted. thanks for clarifying man!:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top