JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When my wife wants a gun, I point her in a direction of firearms I wouldn't mind having :s0114: . I try to steer her away from total crap but she's a crap magnet. We ended up buying her a PT1911 at the gun show. I really had to swallow my tongue on this one because I never imagined I'd be paying for a Taurus. It's actually not half bad. We also got her an AK which I really don't mind because I was going to buy one in the future anyway :s0114:. I win again.

I may be totally off base here, but consider a good M4. Preferably one from the left side of "the chart".

Since as you said, she is small, the stock can be adjusted so that it will fit her. She will quickly develop confidence with it. Especially if you can convince her to take a class.

:s0159:

But a warning about big guns and girls. After a while they get tired of lugging a brick around. My wife loves her Astra A-90 but as a 16+1 rd 9mm it's a brick. But because of its size and weight she doesn't carry it as much as she used to. Smaller handguns interest her now.

This is me... I've only been carrying my M&P 9c for a few months but I'm already thinking about (funny enough) a Kahr. I blame it on the impending warmer weather and wearing fewer layers but it's also the weight and size of the M&P. It jabs me in the ribs, hurts my off hipbone because the belt rides on it, and generally gets in the way when I'm doing housework.

I bought a Kahr P9 (not the PM9, too small for me) because it was a nice medium size, lightweigt, thin for CC and so my wife could learn to shoot. Still working on the last point; not much interest. But I love the Kahr.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top