JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
She was asking if this is a good gun. Know that I have never sent her a link she found this on her own. After 14 years to get guns in the house I think she wants her own now. Is it too good to be true. Personally I think she would be better off with somthing else. She is small so no 12 ga. Right now I have two platforms 9mm and 22lr. So it would have to be something in that range. I have a kel-Tec sub-2000 9m with gock mags, maybe need to get another :p The first one was hard enough to get. Open for ideas. :) As she does not have anything right now.

:s0155: This should be fun.:gun11:

from experience trying to get guns for my wife let her put hands on on of them and judge for herself. You telling her what would work for her is just going to go bad. My wife has gone through about 12 guns figuring out what she likes.

I had my wife handle a lot of guns and she took a class.
Then, I had her fire several, 380, 9mm ,40, 45 and didn't tell her what they were.
Some of them felt big, until she actually fired them, then they didn't feel so big.

I got mama warmed to the idea by buying her pink ones. The first was a pink TCP .380, then a pink AR. I'm on a roll now - they don't have to be pink anymore. Next was a 20ga mossberg, then a Saiga 20. Instead of going to the movies - she now likes trips to the range to warm up her toys. I still have to clean them all, but she quit counting the contents of my gun locker with a disapproving look in her eye. I think I've created a monster.

My wife is deadly with her -06, and has taken more elk with it than I can remember. We started with a bolt .22 and moved up slow. She's competent with my .45 Colt commander but prefers the little .380 Bersa thunder she's been shooting lately.
Your a lucky man if you have a friend as close as a wife to share a common hobby with.:s0155:

Your a lucky man if you have a friend as close as a wife to share a common hobby with.:s0155:

I couldnt agree more. My wife enjoys shooting her Bersa Thunder .380cc and she actually said she likes shooting my XD 45! I even got her to try my 12ga shotguns, a 45-70 and her dad's '06 rifle. After she shot her dad's rife she said "Now I know why he had bruises on his shoulder when he got home from hunting!"

If she liked a 92f have her look at a Stoeger Cougar in 9mm the model 8009 F I think. My son has their 8045F .45ACP and it's an excellent well made pistol. It's the Beretta Cougar made on the same machinery in Turkey by Stoeger which is owned by the same company as Beretta. It's a touch smaller then the 92f.

But a warning about big guns and girls. After a while they get tired of lugging a brick around. My wife loves her Astra A-90 but as a 16+1 rd 9mm it's a brick. But because of its size and weight she doesn't carry it as much as she used to. Smaller handguns interest her now.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top