JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not true. Cali LEOs cant own Barret 50 cals
1669780006035.png

Gun companies need to come out and say "we're not selling guns or parts to LEOs in states that restrict their citizens".

Watch this crap vanish overnight.
And just how would that happen? The cops didn't create this nonsense nor do they have the power remove it. The people behind this crap want to defund their police anyway.

I have a family member who runs a security company and he has talked to multiple lawyers. He has been informed that all his guys have to go to 10 round mags.

Whether or not that's true….

He just had to go out and buy 60+ 10round mags.
Potential problem. Most ten round mags are not permanent because they have a spacer in them that can be removed. By the letter of the law those are also not legal.

Potential problem. Most ten round mags are not permanent because they have a spacer in them that can be removed. By the letter of the law those are also not legal.
I don't run a security company. Therefore I could give a sh!t about this new "letter of the law."

Most? Not from what I've experienced.

From personal experience living in CA when the mag ban went into effect:
Sig, Beretta & Walther use a shortened steel body and elongated plastic baseplate. Glock makes specific 10 rounders that can't be modified, HK USP does the same. AR mags use shortened bodies.

The S&W M&P and Springfield XDM are too new for me to know what they do, but probably similar to the other Mec-Gar manufactured mags.

Last Edited:
Exactly you be you we are not going to conform to their magazine gender reassignments ! Besides I cant help it if I have a twelve and some just a ten lol
Yup. I've obeyed the law my entire life but some things have just been pushed too far.

I tried but couldn't find the answers. I checked with DPSST and they had no response. So…..?
DPST is not going anywhere near this catch22, because they NOT wanting to get sucked into or attached to anything involved more with class/training for people to get the new OR.state license requirements . Hell they can barely handle what they are doing now with LE and unarmed -Armed private Sec.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top