JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a family member who runs a security company and he has talked to multiple lawyers. He has been informed that all his guys have to go to 10 round mags.

Whether or not that's true….

He just had to go out and buy 60+ 10round mags.

Great…the good thing is most Sheriff have commented they aren't going to push it.

I also talked to someone who works for the DA and she said it's against the constitution to demand us to hand over our property that was bought prior to the law passed.

I own my own security company therefor I'm DPSST certified armed. My question is, has anyone heard if we will also be regulated on our magazine count too?
I was just having this conversation earlier today. Since you are state certified "private" armed security ( a step above Joe Q citizen) you may fall into a loophole area. It will impede your ability to perform your duties to be out gunned, despite people thinking just because there's a law, criminals follow them.
AND
Who is to say where are you going with those? I can't imagine any LE giving you a hard time, especially if you are on the job. on the way or away from...

Inside sources (in local LE and OSP) I have are telling me top brass are leaving the enforcement of the mag limit to officers discretion. Which means, if you're up to no good and you have 11+ rounds in a mag, it's another charge they can levy. However, if you're driving a little fast on the road and get pulled over, the officer isn't going to ask if your tool has a 15 round clipozine in it.

and so we're clear.. I AM NOT A LAWYER, this is not legal advice, you don't know me

I appreciate your reply. That's the info I've been here too except the security info. I don't think either that we'd be harassed. I could keep a great amount of 10 round magazine but the thing is in fire fight having to take those seconds to reload can be very important.

I appreciate your reply. That's the info I've been here too except the security info. I don't think either that we'd be harassed. I could keep a great amount of 10 round magazine but the thing is in fire fight having to take those seconds to reload can be very important.
Don't worry about that, the bad guy will only have ten round clipizines too.

The Jackboots are counting on it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads