JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hope they run Glocks……
I thought Glock 10 rounders were converted standard capacity mags which can be converted back to standard capacity? If so, those regular Glock 10 round mags are also illegal.

That's part of the reason one has to say "F' this" to this BS unconstitutional law. Even if you want to comply you can't, unless you somehow permanently make them 10 rounders that can never be converted back.

It's been many years since I played with a 10rd Glock mag, but I believe they have internal ribs that run the length of the mag, thus preventing more than 10rds. I have never heard of anyone trying to modify them to hold over 10rds.

If you were stuck buying 10rd mags, then Glock has got to be the cheapest around and Glock has the capacity to supply them to folks in ban states that need them.

It's been many years since I played with a 10rd Glock mag, but I believe they have internal ribs that run the length of the mag, thus preventing more than 10rds. I have never heard of anyone trying to modify them to hold over 10rds.

If you were stuck buying 10rd mags, then Glock has got to be the cheapest around and Glock has the capacity to supply them to folks in ban states that need them.
Oh I dunno. I thought that WA gun law guy said they were easily converted back to regular capacity. Have never even seen a Glock 10 round mag myself so only going on what he said.

Oh I dunno. I thought that WA gun law guy said they were easily converted back to regular capacity. Have never even seen a Glock 10 round mag myself so only going on what he said.
Washington gun lawyer on youtube, guy gets alot of things wrong. Wouldn't trust him at all. You should see the moronic things he says about pistol braces.

I own my own security company therefor I'm DPSST certified armed. My question is, has anyone heard if we will also be regulated on our magazine count too?

1669483422285.png

That you own a security company and you didn't know the answer before the election was held.

Aloha, Mark

My CA-compliant Glock-factory 10-round mags (17, 21, 30) were all fixed that way; could not change them without major surgery. I still have those mags.

Note that the G30 10-round mags are standard, and in fact need to be down-loaded to 9 to work properly in my gun and many others.

Yeah, that's voting for 1 of the 9 portions. I think that's why it passed. Too many voting for the 1 or 2 things they want versus realizing the other parts of that bill and the affect.

Yeah, that's voting for 1 of the 9 portions. I think that's why it passed. Too many voting for the 1 or 2 things they want versus realizing the other parts of that bill and the affect.
Which is why Oregon has a Single Topic per Ballot Measure requirement which the anti-gun Oregon SoS Shema Flagan failed to enforce.

I have an acquaintance who is very blue politically speaking, activism, donations, etc...who told me the other day that he bought all the high capacity mags, drums, etc that he needed for all his firearms, but he still voted yes on 114, just "so nobody else could have them"....his exact words. It's one thing when some people vote for something out of pure ignorance or lack of education/information on the matter, and is another thing when sub humans act like he did. It's like filling up your tank and extra cannisters, and then blowing up the only gas station in the middle of the desert.

I have an acquaintance who is very blue politically speaking, activism, donations, etc...who told me the other day that he bought all the high capacity mags, drums, etc that he needed for all his firearms, but he still voted yes on 114, just "so nobody else could have them"....his exact words. It's one thing when some people vote for something out of pure ignorance or lack of education/information on the matter, and is another thing when sub humans act like he did. It's like filling up your tank and extra cannisters, and then blowing up the only gas station in the middle of the desert.

Like folks who push / promote / advocate for say halfway housing (rehab/mental illness). Then file lawsuits when such development is proposed in there "backyard".

Common thought process of many of that ilk: rules are for thee, but not for me.

Sadly a total misunderstanding of the 2nd Amendment on there parts. It's not a privilege. It's a right for EVERYONE.

Typical Democrat hypocrisy. Just like what was shown in Martha's Vineyard.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top