JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am also DPSST armed certified, and I hope that our bi-annual armed renewal course (with yearly range qualification) will meet the requirements to apply for the permit to purchase......

We are hosed like everyone else about magazine capacity, even when carrying for work.

Boss: "Hi, Jade, you need to carry 10 rou-"

Me: "I'm not doing that, it's a threat to my safety."

The end.

It's not difficult.
I agree with your assessment, except 'difficult'.

Remember, once/if this goes into effect, you would risk arrest, prosecution, and possible sentencing for a Class A misdemeanor - up to $6250 fine and up to 364 days in jail.

You might consult ahead of time with an attorney; you may find it hard to believe, but I've wished real hard for years, and wishing does not make this garbage go away.

Remember, once/if this goes into effect, you would risk arrest, prosecution, and possible sentencing for a Class A misdemeanor - up to $6250 fine and up to 364 days in jail.

You might consult ahead of time with an attorney; you may find it hard to believe, but I've wished real hard for years, and wishing does not make this garbage go away.
I see your point but.... if I am caught with a 10+ round mag something most likely went down and if I am charged would be alive and the others not so much !

a27fd18550eecd17493230bc594ea847--what-i-want-do-what.jpg

E.T.A. I only carry 1911's and J Frame Revolvers, not all at the same time, usually.;)

I'll risk it. I think people's nail-biting over this BS is quite frankly pathetic. Taking pictures with newspapers, carrying around receipts....give me a break. I can't see ANY LEO in this state enforcing this outside of Multnomah County. My Sheriff has already come out and bluntly said she won't. And you have the Constitutional Right not only to carry a magazine for the function of your gun, but to refuse an LEO's request to search your person.

"Hi sir, can I see your magazine?"

"No."

And when was the last time you EVER heard of an LEO asking to see your magazines? So again.....not difficult. Obviously everyone needs to make their own decision based on what's best for them, but I just bought $965 worth of mags.....I'm NOT obeying this BS.

Maybe Washington and/or Clackamas, too. Those not afflicted with Portland-itis do seem resistant so far.

OFF sent out this link - https://nuggetnews.com/Content/Columns/Columns/Article/The-mess-that-is-M114/10/10/32805 - Sheriff Shane Nelson (Deschutes) is Not A Fan.
And he's not wrong either. I like Sheriff Nelson.
Dude they did that Barret would not sell 50's to Cali LE and well nothing changed nothing at all just pissing in the wind !
LMAO Barret. Love their company and their rifles, but they don't have CLOUT. Get Glock, S&W, Sig, and Ruger in on it and THEN you have clout.

Hell just Glock alone would send major shockwaves.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top