JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
tenor.gif

That right there, is a lot of coin, time (composite) and fun. I have never flown a turbine that large, but have flown many Byrons. When I do, my adrenaline rush is so immense, I like to almost snap the antenna off the radio, from shaking so much.

That right there, is a lot of coin, time (composite) and fun. I have never flown a turbine that large, but have flown many Byrons. When I do, my adrenaline rush is so immense, I like to almost snap the antenna off the radio, from shaking so much.

According to my pal in the local hobby store, around eu120000 and five years - lots of carbon fibre composite and kevlar and costy stuff. Plus the uppity licences for piloting a VERY large RPV - that's what is is classed as here in Yoorup.

Not to toot my own whistle but I took 3rd place in the RC Scale masters Qualifier in 1993
Built a Pete Bowers 1/4 scale Fly Baby powered by and OS 108 tail dragger still have the plane
in Garage back in 1993 the flying wires & 1/4 scale turn buckels were $111.00

Tac, I was lucky enough to see an actual Concorde in the early 90's in Seattle next to the original Boeing plant. It was pretty awesome to look at. Believe it or not the Concorde was built as a result of a Boeing dream. Before the Concorde was built. Boeing had plans to build the Boeing SST. Super Sonic Transport. The Boeing design was almost identical to the Concorde. 3af0b7740091fffb0c9b5db12bf6028f.jpg bee0a0ec11a5f80476062fbd0f08864b.jpg bf20e7281d24d78e781f1d058c304ce9.jpg

I just have the three Jets, Most of my Planes ( that I have left) are WW-II Warbirds! I got really into doing the Scale comps when I retired, and came in second once for a Spitfire MK-XXII I had built! I also have a Really slick FW-TA152 I built from a Hacked TopFlight kit, and a 1/6th scale P-40E with OS 120 Surpass 4 stroke for that killer sound! Sadly, the P-40 crashed and was a total loss, though I managed to salvage the Robar retracts and the Surpass, so if any one is interested, let me know, will make some one a killer deal!
Also have a old super rare backward OS .91 Surpass, I think these were originally made for tight cowl planes as the pushrods are behind the cylinder, not in front! Runs really sweet!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top