JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Congrats. I'm getting close myself, this will give me one more :p Of course, I'm always interested in how many 'likes' someone has - if they have a lot, it probably means they have something to say that's worth reading :)

Congrats. I'm getting close myself, this will give me one more :p Of course, I'm always interested in how many 'likes' someone has - if they have a lot, it probably means they have something to say that's worth reading :)

Depending on what you consider "worth reading." It seems the most likes on this board come from rather unoriginal far right extremist ideological statements.

Depending on what you consider "worth reading." It seems the most likes on this board come from rather unoriginal far right extremist ideological statements.
My far right extremist ideological statements are always worth reading, very original and special. :s0121:
That must be why my likes vs join date is so out of sync! A little on the low side I mean:(

I don't know that I'd agree with that statement. Most of my posts are hardly extremist right-wing ideological statements, and I do have a few likes myself :) There are plenty of folks here that make well-reasoned arguments and post thoughts that are worth reading - beyond the occasional vapid political comment.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top