JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In and staying house bound for the next few days (though i still love playing in the snow) - had hoped to go to the range on Friday the 13th (lucky days for me and my 40th, but I think I may have to mail my dues in and put shooting off for another week or two).

It will be interesting over the next 4-5 days for sure though.

Oh, and the snow is taller then the dog already - my wife has been having to take him out back forcibly because he wants nothing to do with it :D

Would you go out if it dragged in the snow? :confused::eek::eek::eek:

30"+ on the ground at our place in Redmond. North end of town, been snowing on and off for the last 10 days and darn stuff just wont melt. I am sick of it, had to shovel out of the driveway twice 200' driveway mind you... and Multiple roofs! MELT allready!!!:mad:

30"+ on the ground at our place in Redmond. North end of town, been snowing on and off for the last 10 days and darn stuff just wont melt. I am sick of it, had to shovel out of the driveway twice 200' driveway mind you... and Multiple roofs! MELT allready!!!:mad:

Tractor sounds like a good purchase in the very near future.

Is that your rig? !

YEP....Plow broke and folded under. Sheared the bolts that hold it on. It just started flopping around everywhere. Pretty sure a manhole cover was hit, huge chunk of the blade is missing....thought we could just back up and reset it like normal but that wasn't the case. Had to get a big wrecker out there to give us a yank...it was pretty sketchy. I was almost certain he was gonna flop his rig on its side....I don't ever wanna do THAT again....That's for damn sure!

Ya know, I'm really sick of this bubblegum!!! I can't wait for the rain or sun to return...only a few more months.....sigh.....

We know it's bad when Jack Frost is complaining....

Yup, got a solid 30 rnds here too :)

20170111_155336.jpg

Just measured and I have about 14 inches. Still snowing on and off. My house backs up to a park so i have heard non stop kid shrieks since last night. I woke up at 1 (at night) and people were sledding.

Had a rody in the front, maybe 8 foot tall tip over and yanked the root ball out today:(.

Hoping she will live till the snow melts and I can trim it back and stake it upright - I've seen those plants come back from some massive damage so I'm hopeful. The wife thinks it's a goner so I guess only time will tell.

My daughters boyfriend came over in his moms jeep and shoveled our stairs and to the curb, then drove them to the store for a few things - I like that boy;).

Haven't had to have "the talk" with him yet so that makes it all the better.

We had over 11" on the ground before the "1 to 3 inches" (which actually was closer to 4"). outside Grants Pass. Our driveway is on a pretty steep slope and was very slippery. Yesterday afternoon was the first time we could get out since this thing began. Oh yeah, and the heat pump went out almost 2 weeks ago and still hasn't been fixed. Fortunately we have lots of firewood and a darned good wood stove.

Once again, at 5am no less, had to get yanked out by a wrecker.....unfortunately no pics this time. I REALLY hope tomorrow doesn't go the same way as the last 2 days....

I'm thinking this evening's commute is going to be ugly. I went in early so I could leave early, and the roads out through Happy Valley are slick as snot as of 4:00pm. The sun is melting some which gets spread into the shaded areas and turns into deceptive black ice.

Be careful out there.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top