JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In and staying house bound for the next few days (though i still love playing in the snow) - had hoped to go to the range on Friday the 13th (lucky days for me and my 40th, but I think I may have to mail my dues in and put shooting off for another week or two).

It will be interesting over the next 4-5 days for sure though.

Oh, and the snow is taller then the dog already - my wife has been having to take him out back forcibly because he wants nothing to do with it :D

Would you go out if it dragged in the snow? :confused::eek::eek::eek:

30"+ on the ground at our place in Redmond. North end of town, been snowing on and off for the last 10 days and darn stuff just wont melt. I am sick of it, had to shovel out of the driveway twice 200' driveway mind you... and Multiple roofs! MELT allready!!!:mad:

30"+ on the ground at our place in Redmond. North end of town, been snowing on and off for the last 10 days and darn stuff just wont melt. I am sick of it, had to shovel out of the driveway twice 200' driveway mind you... and Multiple roofs! MELT allready!!!:mad:

Tractor sounds like a good purchase in the very near future.

Is that your rig? !

YEP....Plow broke and folded under. Sheared the bolts that hold it on. It just started flopping around everywhere. Pretty sure a manhole cover was hit, huge chunk of the blade is missing....thought we could just back up and reset it like normal but that wasn't the case. Had to get a big wrecker out there to give us a yank...it was pretty sketchy. I was almost certain he was gonna flop his rig on its side....I don't ever wanna do THAT again....That's for damn sure!

Ya know, I'm really sick of this bubblegum!!! I can't wait for the rain or sun to return...only a few more months.....sigh.....

We know it's bad when Jack Frost is complaining....

Yup, got a solid 30 rnds here too :)

20170111_155336.jpg

Just measured and I have about 14 inches. Still snowing on and off. My house backs up to a park so i have heard non stop kid shrieks since last night. I woke up at 1 (at night) and people were sledding.

Had a rody in the front, maybe 8 foot tall tip over and yanked the root ball out today:(.

Hoping she will live till the snow melts and I can trim it back and stake it upright - I've seen those plants come back from some massive damage so I'm hopeful. The wife thinks it's a goner so I guess only time will tell.

My daughters boyfriend came over in his moms jeep and shoveled our stairs and to the curb, then drove them to the store for a few things - I like that boy;).

Haven't had to have "the talk" with him yet so that makes it all the better.

We had over 11" on the ground before the "1 to 3 inches" (which actually was closer to 4"). outside Grants Pass. Our driveway is on a pretty steep slope and was very slippery. Yesterday afternoon was the first time we could get out since this thing began. Oh yeah, and the heat pump went out almost 2 weeks ago and still hasn't been fixed. Fortunately we have lots of firewood and a darned good wood stove.

Once again, at 5am no less, had to get yanked out by a wrecker.....unfortunately no pics this time. I REALLY hope tomorrow doesn't go the same way as the last 2 days....

I'm thinking this evening's commute is going to be ugly. I went in early so I could leave early, and the roads out through Happy Valley are slick as snot as of 4:00pm. The sun is melting some which gets spread into the shaded areas and turns into deceptive black ice.

Be careful out there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads