JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We've got clear skies and -28 degrees with a 'feels like' temp of -35. There's about 16" of real dry, fluffy snow on the ground. Thank God above there's no wind! It's supposed to warm up to almost 40 by Tuesday.

Edited to add a location...
We're a bit SW of Kalispell, MT

Last Edited:
Currently upper 20's. Freezing rain expected in the forecast tonight. They are calling for 0.2 to 0.4 inches. If it happens, that will cause some major damage. We only get that type of storm every 10 years or so.

We've got clear skies and -28 degrees with a 'feels like' temp of -35. There's about 16" of real dry, fluffy snow on the ground. Thank God above there's no wind! It's supposed to warm up to almost 40 by Tuesday.

Edited to add a location...
We're a bit SW of Kalispell, MT
-31 at my house when I left for work about an hour ago. I live about 80 miles or so south from @NeoBlackdog.

-31 at my house when I left for work about an hour ago. I live about 80 miles or so south from @NeoBlackdog.
My cousin over in Helena just checked in at -37. Brrrrr!
Worst I was ever in was -45 over in Bear Valley south of John Day, Oregone. 2 weeks of that crap. Couldn't get any of the rigs started but luckily had a big sled and a pair of Percherons to pull it to go feed 350 head of very hungry and cold cattle.

"Oh, The weather outside is frightful..."
But have no fear...Santa always gets through!
:s0155:

1671942877113.png
click to embiggen

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR