JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sitting at about 12"+ (maybe 14") here in NW Vancouver. Those are large trash cans and a huge recycling bin behind them.

IMG_1282.JPG

Sitting at about 12"+ (maybe 14") here in NW Vancouver. Those are large trash cans and a huge recycling bin behind them.

View attachment 334641

Dang! That's a bunch for around here. It's sure gonna be messy when it starts melting...worse if it re-freezes, then it gets even more entertaining out on the roads.

Watch your knees Joe, & don't do anything "stupid". Like go outside.

Send the fam out to to walk the pup, or get yourself some of those yak tracks for your shoes, they work pretty decent, but aren't perfect.

Dang! That's a bunch for around here. It's sure gonna be messy when it starts melting...worse if it re-freezes, then it gets even more entertaining out on the roads.

It's won't start to melt really until Sunday. Temps are supposed to stay pretty much below freezing until then.....And it may be a real mess as it's supposed to get up to 50 degrees with a good load of rain.
Woo-pee-doo! :s0004:

Watch your knees Joe, & don't do anything "stupid". Like go outside.

Send the fam out to to walk the pup, or get yourself some of those yak tracks for your shoes, they work pretty decent, but aren't perfect.

In and staying house bound for the next few days (though i still love playing in the snow) - had hoped to go to the range on Friday the 13th (lucky days for me and my 40th, but I think I may have to mail my dues in and put shooting off for another week or two).

It will be interesting over the next 4-5 days for sure though.

Oh, and the snow is taller then the dog already - my wife has been having to take him out back forcibly because he wants nothing to do with it :D

Well Dang Joe!! Happy early Birthday Brother!:)

Thanks man, I told the wife not to worry about a party but she scheduled one at one of my best friends bar & grills anyway and invited a bunch of people but it looks like she will have to make it for another day hahaha.

She called me a 4 letter word and told me I always get what I want:D (crept to go shooting that day :(:p - I was sure I'd get some nice groups lol).

Maybe I'll get a job interview call that day instead:rolleyes:

I convinced the wife that the 8" we got was actually 12" :D

011117%20snow%2005_zpsopbz2eva.jpg

I telecommuted - I have no problem getting around but I will be damned if I am gonna sit in traffic for 4 or more hours - to avoid the folks out there who are unprepared to drive in this stuff but do so anyway.

I also cleaned the MKIV, installed a set if hi-vis sights on it, did a bit of laundry and shredded a bunch of old paper records I have no need to keep.

All in all a productive day that didn't including sitting in the truck waiting for a Prius to finally manage to drag itself through the snow. ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top