JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep anybody with guns and ammo like they got needs to go to jail quick.

jj

The Brits mocked the colonist militias just the same way some so-called "patriots" mock the militia today.. and the Brits locked the real patriots up or murdered them just as the "fed" does today. I give up on so-called "Americans" who cannot even bother to learn our history.. they are forcing us to repeat it :(

The Brits mocked the colonist militias just the same way some so-called "patriots" mock the militia today.. and the Brits locked the real patriots up or murdered them just as the "fed" does today. I give up on so-called "Americans" who cannot even bother to learn our history.. they are forcing us to repeat it :(

If they start rounding up those who have guns and ammo then it is obviouse I will be one rounded up. I think people need to read recent history and the escalation that led to the Oaklahoma bombing which led to the re-election of Bill Clinton.

There is a media blitz right now on violence. People should ask themselves why that is.

jj

If they start rounding up those who have guns and ammo then it is obviouse I will be one rounded up. I think people need to read recent history and the escalation that led to the Oaklahoma bombing which led to the re-election of Bill Clinton.

There is a media blitz right now on violence. People should ask themselves why that is.

jj

The old saying was "You can't rape a .38"

The new one will be: "You can't round up a .308"..

I've studied history such as the Red "Russian" revolution and the massive gulags and mass genocide committed against the white Christian Russians, by an alien race.. the same thing is now happening in the former USA

Rohm Emanual was in the same office that he is now and is controling how to make a comeback for the democrats. The thing Americans hate the worst is violence. The controled escaltion of violence (ie Waco then Oaklahoma City) won Clinton the election and made repubs look violent. Media is working hard to make the tea parties look violent.

You have to ask why so many democrats would vote for healthcare if it would cost them their seat in the next election? What if there is no election?

jj

There is a media blitz right now on violence. People should ask themselves why that is. jj
Maybe there should be a media blitz about what our law enforcement agencies are doing in these multiple raids!
The FBI conducted multiple raids throughout Saturday and into Sunday, with one of them centered on a property where known members of a militia live. The land is owned by a man who lives in a house on the property. His sons live in two mobile homes that are also on the property. Saturday's raids were concentrated on those mobile homes.

Helicopters were spotted in the sky for much of the night, and agents set up checkpoints throughout the area, including in Sand Creek and Clayton in Lenawee County. Witnesses tell Action News that it was like a small army had descended on the area.

A command center, including two satellite trucks and a radio tower, had been set up at the Washtenaw County Sheriff's Department in Ann Arbor. It has since been dismantled.

Federal agents will not comment on the investigation, only saying that they are serving a number of search warrants and that the warrants are sealed. Action News has learned that an unknown number of arrests have also been made. An unconfirmed report indicated that at least six people were arrested coming into Michigan from Ohio.

Members of a number of militia groups say that the raids are connected to raids in Indiana and Ohio. However, the FBI has not confirmed that.

Why are these raids being conducted? Is this more "pre-emptive/proactive policing? There are Americans being arrested here.
Why haven't we heard of the previous raids mention in the article linked above?

Are we going to give the FBI and local agencies a pass and accept that they are doing the right thing for the right reasons?
I for one am getting pretty leery of "the common good" argument. It didn't fly in Mr. Pyles' case and it may not fly in these cases.
We (and especially the press) should be holding the government agencies' feet to the fire to disclose the reason(s) these people are being targeted/arrested/persecuted by law enforcement.

Or are we going to "sheeple-up" and roll over because someone from the government patted us on the head and said not to worry, it's just the bad people that get arrested?

Best to wait for all the info to come out before you get mad. Some of those posting in the Pyle thread spoke before all was known.

jj

i'm guessing they probably hit these guys really fast and hard, individually, while sleeping in bed. they wouldn't go in while the the militiamen are all cammied up and cocked and locked. possible the point was more to show us (those of us who own guns and dont appreciate our current governmental trends and course) that the federal government is boss. they really, really don't like private citizens thinking they are organized or well trained. that's totally contrary to totalitarianism. we'll have to see what charges are filed.

these guys look silly on camera.. they dont use the best tactics, look a little dated and semi-dramatic- but they're doing something to advance themselves.

WTF are YOU doing?

Best to wait for all the info to come out before you get mad. Some of those posting in the Pyle thread spoke before all was known.
jj

Nobody is mad,... YET! And if the warrants remain sealed and the press doesn't get off their collective butts and start pressing the FBI and local agencies for info, this will all go away quietly. ALL will NEVER be known!!

Like I said, there are Americans being arrested here! Maybe losing their guns and the privilege of legally owning one for the rest of their lives.

For what?
Why?

Don't I have the right/responsibility as a free American to ask that question of public servants? Isn't that the press' responsibility? To ask and report to us, the people?
Why do you think "freedom of the press" is Amendment #1????

Nobody is mad,... YET! And if the warrants remain sealed and the press doesn't get off their collective butts and start pressing the FBI and local agencies for info, this will all go away quietly. ALL will NEVER be known!!

Like I said, there are Americans being arrested here! Maybe losing their guns and the privilege of legally owning one for the rest of their lives.

For what?
Why?

Don't I have the right/responsibility as a free American to ask that question of public servants? Isn't that the press' responsibility? To ask and report to us, the people?
Why do you think "freedom of the press" is Amendment #1????

My point of view really doesn't mean squat to anyone but I saw how things worked out in the Ruby Ridge, Waco , Oaklahoma City days. All was a manipulation to gain power over us by the esclation of violence. I hope Americans handle things smarter this time. We can do better by bringing to everyones attention what is going on and who is responsible.

The truth will set us free.

jj

The end results for all of us is our jailers going to jail for violation of our rights. It takes a change of power for that to happen.

jj

i'm guessing they probably hit these guys really fast and hard, individually, while sleeping in bed. they wouldn't go in while the the militiamen are all cammied up and cocked and locked. possible the point was more to show us (those of us who own guns and dont appreciate our current governmental trends and course) that the federal government is boss. they really, really don't like private citizens thinking they are organized or well trained. that's totally contrary to totalitarianism. we'll have to see what charges are filed.

these guys look silly on camera.. they dont use the best tactics, look a little dated and semi-dramatic- but they're doing something to advance themselves.

WTF are YOU doing?

I agree fully.

The truth will set us free.
jj

Well gee then, that's different. As soon as you know "the truth," would you wake me and let me know what you found??

That way me and the rest of the sheeple can get in our American Idol time and be satisfied with our head pats from the good people,...

:paper:

:s0107:

Well gee then, that's different. As soon as you know "the truth," would you wake me and let me know what you found??

That way me and the rest of the sheeple can get in our American Idol time and be satisfied with our head pats from the good people,...

:paper:

:s0107:

Well we saw what an aggressive approach did for us last time. You now have a bigger and more aggressive government than we had back then. Even the education department is getting shotguns.

You do what you want but me , I will post every government action I see to let Americans know what their government is doing. You can't build a base for change by sleeping:D Pass on what you read and give your opinion, that's what will bring change the quickest.

jj

jj

Explains the so-called "shootings" at the capitol building after the health care bill was passed. The Propaganda machine is fired up and now they are in "job saving mode". Wouldn't put it pass them since they feel they are going to be fired this NOV and BHO is loosing his majority for them to try something stupid like another more permanent AWB or banning the importation of ammo similar what Clinton did with the Chinese.

SF-

Heres some interesting info on this, more to come....

On the Hutaree message board, an apparent member of the group named Anna left a message with some details of what happened. She says the FBI raid came into their home and she and one child escaped and are now driving south. Here’s the full message:
http://michiganmessenger.com/36179/hutaree-member-posts-message

On the Hutaree message board, an apparent member of the group named Anna left a message with some details of what happened. She says the FBI raid came into their home and she and one child escaped and are now driving south. Here’s the full message:

"The Federal Authorities have raided not only our group but also the Michigan Militia. They have hijacked their website and placed word there that they were not raided.

We need some help please. This has to stop. I am enroute south with my children using the wifi’s as I can.

They were catching others as they came to their rallying points, they broke into homes and took children and used the tasers on wives, my son who is 12 and I got out by crawling through the creeks behind our house.

My husband and others are taken, please call the press and tell them, if any in the Michigan Militia is still free please rally with them.
Please help."

From Miltiaradio.com

[04:13] mark_Koernke_ I just left a shouting match about 20 minutes ago with a little over a hundred militiamen who are on the move right now. The arguement was over not if but rather where to hit them. Trying to calm them down was useless and they are not going to let this lie. They will identify the straglers or pickets first and wipe them out. By what the radiio crew said the recon teams have all of the hiddy holes
[04:14] mark_Koernke_ …IDed for those they moved in and the group is infiltrating to site as we speak. I hope the locals are smart enough to step out of the way.
[04:16] mark_Koernke_ this is interesting for we may have live vids from the epicanter as it developes.
[04:16] mark_Koernke_ …epicenter…
[04:34] mark_Koernke_ sorry about that , just got off one of our back up phones with another militia unit commander. His first comment was “Well Mark, I guess that we aren’t going to chirch this morning.”
[04:35] mark_Koernke_ He then told me that as he was packing up his LBE and weapons into the armored truck he has that he asked his wife to bring the congregation together to say a prayer for the militia that may be going to war this sunday.”
[04:37] mark_Koernke_ His wife was crying in the background(I could hear her) and he said he had kissed his children good by and was now going out the door. He is a two war vet and young. He has killed many times before and she knows his moods
[04:39] mark_Koernke_ she is a good woman with two young sons. they are all supportive of the militia.
[04:40] mark_Koernke_ By what I understand the unit commander on the ground and the coordinator is the 4th RCT CMM second company commander. Good man and level headed.
[04:41] mark_Koernke_ He put out a notice that if they decide to attack they will not talk to the other side before hand or try to “talk things down” He is a good warrior and a BULL HEAD. I do not think that he will take ANY prisoners either
[04:42] mark_Koernke_ He was there in 1972 for the second tet offensive

<broken link removed>

The Indiana Militia Corps is on high alert:

HIGH Orange Warning Enemy action imminent MDC-2 Small unit Leaders prepare to assist. Be ready to move on 2 hour notice. If possible, pre- evacuate immediate family members and their personal gear. Maintain close contact with your immediate chain of command and team members.

<broken link removed>
Today at about 6:20 AM militia groups were raided this morning in multiple states. Ohio, Michigan, and reports of activity in North Carolina and Oklahoma. Road blocks confirmed in North Carolina and Ohio. Search warrants were obtained. Seven people involved were arrested near the Ohio boarder. Militias are on highest alert, some have been deployed.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews